Burstner Nexxo T660 for sale £37,500 Exeter, Devon

SimonM

October 2011 (61 plate) 2012 model based on a 2.3 Fiat Ducato 6 speed manual. 58600 miles. Remapped from 130 to 160bhp for effortless motoring. 4100kg gvw but can be put back to 3500kg easily if wanted, paper exercise.

This is a fixed French bed 3/4 berth and 4 seatbelts.

I have owned this since it was 18 months old (now 10 years) and covered 54000 miles since then travelling all over Scotland and Europe. This is an unexpected need to sell as we are extremely happy with it and we’re in the middle of planning our next trip in 2 months time. Circumstances have changed and we have bought a bigger motorhome with more space that allows for my wife’s electric scooter thing.

I have scrupulously serviced and maintained it over the years and have full documentation of everything done to it by me and my mechanic. It consistently runs at 28mpg overall

in addition to the standard cab aircon, cruise control, central locking front doors, 6 speed gearbox, I have made many additions. Absolutely everything is in perfect working order and would be shown on demand

Air rear suspension
Thatcham 2+1 alarm upgrade
Oyster III self seek twin LNB satellite dish with Maxview receiver and Avtex DVD TV in its purpose built cabinet.
2 x solar panels 220w with Votronic MPPT controller and battery monitor
4 x 90ah Bosch leisure batteries
3 x toilet cassettes for extended time off grid
2 x 11kg/22ltr Gaslow cylinders and external filler point
spare wheel with new unused tyre on custom underfloor support
SOG toilet
Duvalay custom mattress topper to suit the fixed French bed, along with a new Duvalay topper for use on the 3rd berth.

please ring for any further details and how to view. 07872 965155

IMG_3959.jpegIMG_3991.jpegIMG_1824.jpegIMG_1842.jpegIMG_1841.jpegIMG_1840.jpegIMG_1842.jpegIMG_1833.jpegIMG_1832.jpegIMG_1831.jpeg

Last edited:
Btw, if anyone can steer a successful new owner to me then I am happy to make it financially worthwhile ££££££ let me know before they’ve purchased ;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back