Buying a tiny van similar to a Romahome.

Peter51

Does anyone have any experience of Nu Venture Rio Sand. I am intending to buy one of these small campers from Rove dealership near Nottingham. Its a complete departure for me (I currently have an Autosleeper on a VW T4) and I am concerned that buying from a distant and unknown (to me) dealership without a clue as to what to expect, how to find a good trade in price etc so any tips would be gratefully received!

Does anyone have any experience of Nu Venture Rio Sand. I am intending to buy one of these small campers from Rove dealership near Nottingham. Its a complete departure for me (I currently have an Autosleeper on a VW T4) and I am concerned that buying from a distant and unknown (to me) dealership without a clue as to what to expect, how to find a good trade in price etc so any tips would be gratefully received!
Hi Peter, I hope you're keeping well. This is the original MMM review in PDF format so it may give you some information on what to expect 🤔

Regards,
Del

Attachments

• Nu Venture Motor Homes Rio Sand on Fiat Scudo 2.0JTD .pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 45
Be a fair departure from a full-ish sized campervan, wouldn't it? Wondering if as an experiment (unless you have already tried one and liked it) sort of "block off" space in your existing autosleeper to make the living space the same as a Nu Venture and see how it work out?

Just thinking this as those little vans do look fab to me, but I don't know if I could manage in the space it has.

My wife had one of these before we got together and thought it was pretty good. The only problem was the shower tray cracked and had to be resurfaced.

Be a fair departure from a full-ish sized campervan, wouldn't it? Wondering if as an experiment (unless you have already tried one and liked it) sort of "block off" space in your existing autosleeper to make the living space the same as a Nu Venture and see how it work out?

Just thinking this as those little vans do look fab to me, but I don't know if I could manage in the space it has.
Thanks Wildebus, I have thought about this for a time and my own van can only really sleep one person or two in great intimacy:eek::ROFLMAO:

Hi Peter, I hope you're keeping well. This is the original MMM review in PDF format so it may give you some information on what to expect 🤔

Regards,
Del
Thanks Del and very helpful. I had actually found this article (though I have already forgotten where!!!:ROFLMAO:) and it helped me make up my mind a bit. I have put a deposit down and than got a dash of cold feet. Allthough I am a member of the club and a lover of our meets I have never acrually used the forum to ask anything practical. Its has been very helpful and thanks to you for suggesting the article which is quite positive!
Peter

As a former site owner in France, we used to see quite a lot of these beautifully built 'Tardis' space capsules on wheels............ oh how sensible they are!
Go for it, just as long as it has the right feel.

Phil

Looks smack on to me, would be v good in ireland small towns and streets, and easy to park.

Our Citroen relay is up for sale if you're interested Peter it's advertised on the forum
Hi Stevendjulie,
I'm a bit (a lot actually) useless on the forum. I asked the search button but got no results orher than taking me back to the above post from you last Thursday!!! Not sure where to look to find the info on your ciroen relay.

Hi Stevendjulie,
I'm a bit (a lot actually) useless on the forum. I asked the search button but got no results orher than taking me back to the above post from you last Thursday!!! Not sure where to look to find the info on your ciroen relay.
Here you go Peter (y)

Regards,
Del

Ive tried putting in our names and citroen relay but it goes to a blank page with 'no connectivity', computers and I have a bad djin!!!

Here you go Peter (y)

Regards,
Del
Thanks for that Del, it looks to be what I am looking for! Now I need to let Steveand julie know! I see its on wild camping not Motorhomer - no wonder I couldn't find it. DUH!

Thanks for that Del, it looks to be what I am looking for! Now I need to let Steveand julie know! I see its on wild camping not Motorhomer - no wonder I couldn't find it. DUH!
You can always contact him on here (or Wild Camping) using the private message facility (y)

Regards,
Del

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back