Camper Haters

EZFrag

Camper Haters

People who bang on the door and scream at you, funny stories and how to deal with them

My favorite was when in one day I had three people scream at me in one day.....while parking on my own land

Last edited by a moderator:
Most folk here would fore dee you ie remove your teeth with a five nuckle removing tool,same happens to anyone telling you what to do,hence people here tend to mind there ow biz letting others do the same.

I was chatting to a rather posh sounding woman on the beach at Deal,she asked me where I lived,so I pointed to my motorhome parked nearby,she just said oh...and walked off without another word. Made me chuckle to myself.

We used to live in Deal, we found most people there are pretty liberal about alternative ways of living, she was probably from Whitstable ( via London)

snapster;n6892 said:
We used to live in Deal, we found most people there are pretty liberal about alternative ways of living, she was probably from Whitstable ( via London)

We had a friend in Whitstable and we parked in the street outside her bungalow, no problem, although it was just after her funeral

My mums neighbours have a problem
with our motorhome. They have got together to make it awkward. But the comment from Howard was the best, because we parked there his adult children could not visit !!! So my answer was so your implying I can never visit my Mum then !!! he walked away in fact they have all walked away and now play games with their cars lol ...

People own the road near their houses you should know that !
where we live they are nice enough about it but if you park in their space there is always a knock on the door and a reason they need to park right outside their house.
On the same topic Karen's daughter had someone parking a large tag axle outside her house for a year or more blocking everyone's view and eventually caused an accident as she backed out of her driveway.
It is all about common sense really as I wouldn't want a bloody ugly box as all motorhomes are left outside my house on a regular basis.

Trying to park in a more than ample long bay in Donegal a chap came tearing out of a cafe and told us that the car park was not for motorhomes and to go away. We moved, but I got my revenge! We’d planned to buy lunch at his cafe .... sadly he will never know!

This has never happened to us - anywhere. Maybe because we have a PVC. It's a blooming big van still.

I can't say I've ever had someone have a go at me. If I'm parked up in a dog walking car park I make a point of talking to people and smiling a lot.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back