Chat Room

I was at the hospital last night with Tes and today we spent the morning at the doctors. Poor Tes five months of pain now. She is now on paracetamol, tramadol and morphine at the same time. Waiting once again for the hospital.

Good luck at the hospital, but luck shouldn't come into it, Tes has suffered far too much already.

hope tes gets its sorted soon.............if they ever prescribe her oxycodon......BEWARE..........hope you feel better soon tes.....good luck..trixie

A bit late to this thread, Best wishes to Tes from Liz & I

Hope they have at least managed to get her pain under control, and finally try to sort her problems. X

It has been tipping it down tonight on and off hopefully the sun will stay for a bit longer tomorrow/ today!

Spent ages transferring stuff from old laptop, well sorting through what's worth transferring - don't realise how much cr*p you've put on there till you have to sort through it.
Looks good out there with the sun showing itself.
Fun day today, chiropodist first thing, then having hearing aids fitted later this morning - fun getting old innit :confused:

old man soaking feet.gif

Thanks for the well wishes. ?❤️?
I had 3 amazing weeks with very little pain. I thought I was finally getting better ? then all last week I had ouch and started attacking Friday night.

Tes do they not know yet what is wrong and what it is that’s causing you so much pain? The last time I read a post about it they thought it might be gallstones? Or am I on the wrong thing which isn’t unusual! Lol

Few jobs to do this morning, then pop over to the Wellington meet to see who's there.

Morning Chris don’t work to hard the boss might find you something else to keep you out of mischief! How’s your mum doing? Well I hope

Morning Chris don’t work to hard the boss might find you something else to keep you out of mischief! How’s your mum doing? Well I hope

She's fine thanks, just fetched her from the hairdressers and had a coffee and cake on the way home.

Why is my avatar overlapping the others In the thread I’ve posted in?

Afternoon Sue if your still here? Anyway that’s okay then about the avatar Sue

Are you ready for Druridge Sue, and all packed? How’s David doing

Are you ready for Druridge Sue, and all packed? How’s David doing

Not started yet Jeannette. Biggest problem at the moment is the fridge playing silly beggars. It doesn't like this hot weather. Makes it difficult to decide on food. Everything else is already in, I carry more clothes than any reasonable person would need, but you just don't know what the weather's going to be like.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back