Chubby Brown Cancelled

Pudsey Bear

Not sure where to put this one.

I'm not a fan of any of these people but where does it stop.

I would take anything on GB News with a truck load of salt. (as soon as I saw the link was to Farage on GBN, I stopped the video so haven't watched it)
I think one group decided that his style of comedy was not what they wanted to promote, which is their choice of course, but one theatre does not mean "Cancelled" like this media idiots like to claim.
Oddly, while I cannot stand Bernard Manning and the like, I find Chubby Brown very funny in the main and have been to see him live a couple of times (tip: NEVER sit on the front couple of rows if you go and see him :) )

As an aside, you wouldn't really called Chubby Brown a 'Gentleman', but he is clearly represented in that 'League' ;)

Plenty of chubs (You Fat B) on YT.

Last edited:
I would take anything on GB News with a truck load of salt. (as soon as I saw the link was to Farage on GBN, I stopped the video so haven't watched it)
I think one group decided that his style of comedy was not what they wanted to promote, which is their choice of course, but one theatre does not mean "Cancelled" like this media idiots like to claim.
Oddly, while I cannot stand Bernard Manning and the like, I find Chubby Brown very funny in the main and have been to see him live a couple of times (tip: NEVER sit on the front couple of rows if you go and see him :) )

As an aside, you wouldn't really called Chubby Brown a 'Gentleman', but he is clearly represented in that 'League' ;)
hi wildebus . all i can say without upsetting anyone IS you don't have to watch anything that you don't like or pay to go to watch anything in the theatre if it offends you . i don't like football so i don't watch it or most sports its my choice its a case of people trying to run your lives .i don't tell people what they can do or not to do so DONT tell me . as for GB news we watch it rather than any other news channel because they tell it as it is BUT that tells you which side of the fence we are on .cheyenne

hi wildebus . all i can say without upsetting anyone IS you don't have to watch anything that you don't like or pay to go to watch anything in the theatre if it offends you . i don't like football so i don't watch it or most sports its my choice its a case of people trying to run your lives .i don't tell people what they can do or not to do so DONT tell me . as for GB news we watch it rather than any other news channel because they tell it as it is BUT that tells you which side of the fence we are on .cheyenne
GB News tell it like they would want it to be. They have been censured for false stories on Covid jabs and one or two other breaches of the Ofcom Code, so they are no more truthful than any other News Station. And, if you look at the line up of Presenters, there is an imbalance, with most apparently doing second jobs aside from their day job as MP for the Party that is currently in Government

Steve

GB News tell it like they would want it to be. They have been censured for false stories on Covid jabs and one or two other breaches of the Ofcom Code, so they are no more truthful than any other News Station. And, if you look at the line up of Presenters, there is an imbalance, with most apparently doing second jobs aside from their day job as MP for the Party that is currently in Government

Steve
what I personally have noticed is that when any particular public individual I have a dislike for (let's all admit it ... There are those people we like and those we dislike. may not be the same people for each person obviously) leaves/booted off whatever job they used to do, 9 times out of 10 they end up on GB News.
That just tells me what to expect from it.

He's advertised on at Joe longhorn theatre in Blackpool when we went to see Katie Hopkins

He's advertised on at Joe longhorn theatre in Blackpool when we went to see Katie Hopkins
Went to see Katie Hopkins? the Katie Hopkins from the Apprentice? She has a stage show??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back