Classic motorcycle restoration

Can i have the b25 with yam engine planes please,i have 3/4 frames in workshop,what forks/yokes did you use.:)

I used Ducati Pantah yokes and forks also the wheels. Front brakes were 620 Ducati disks and calipers, 1981 GPZ swing arm modified to twin shock A65 petrol tank.

The TriBSA was also the B25 frame and had the Bonneville front end. The frame was eventually used for the Yamaha engine prior to having a Victor 441 engine in it.

Found a few more of the kneeler, should be fun on the public roads.😎

Potential CRMC entry?
Tempted 🤐
Not interested in going back racing this is for road use. I was building an Imp outfit several years ago, bored out to 998 R23 cam with twin 40 webbers and 10 inch wheels then i realised with four kids at primary school i was kidding myself. I used to do the British championship and pure road racing Scarborugh , southern 100 and the TT .20200513_152553.jpgKnockhill reverse.jpg

I knew my limitations visiting the IOM in 1969. Kel Curruthers going past my nose at stupid mph, made me realise, standing trackside with a green, yellow, red ‘n yellow flag, would be as near to racing as I’d ever get.
That said, I take my hat off to you.
A kneeler on the road. I’d love to be a fly on the wall ( windscreen) when you explain, what and why, to PC Plod 😂🙄😳

I knew my limitations visiting the IOM in 1969. Kel Curruthers going past my nose at stupid mph, made me realise, standing trackside with a green, yellow, red ‘n yellow flag, would be as near to racing as I’d ever get.
That said, I take my hat off to you.
A kneeler on the road. I’d love to be a fly on the wall ( windscreen) when you explain, what and why, to PC Plod 😂🙄😳
It will be a slow journey for the first while as im sure i will pulled a lot but wonder what the reaction will be when the dog pops its head out of the wicker basket.🤣

@Scotia Do you happen to have a YouTube channel? I'm sure loads would like to see you working.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back