cooler on the coast

rugbyken

for my 70th in february i decided that rather than give up my normal 3 month tour i would rent a villa and fly the grandkids out as happily my birthday coincides with half term , we have booked the villa through home & away and the manager is quite happy to let us view it on this trip so all arranged for monday , we left Pomarao and 32+ deg and came down to the beach at punta umbria huelva a much cooler 26deg we spent the day lying on the beach in the shelter that last came out to block the wind & rain at Rutland , got to do it all again tomorrow lol monday it’s diesel & gas at spanish prices then back to portugal

CEEB7B97-4468-43F6-BB09-67E72F35AD0F.jpeg0B79E87A-E203-4424-9573-115FC8ADD750.jpegBBCBBAE0-9BA1-4D24-B08B-185AB7A3017A.jpeg

Oh, how you are suffering, Ken.
We hope to have a car, by then, if Jenny passes November's eye tests..
So book is in for a visit.

Reactions: Lee
Nearly right up to this point " rent a villa and fly the grandkids out " Do the geriatric thing and get grumpy !!! A 70th birthday a wonderful milestone best celebrated with all your motorhome buddies who are still above ground and spend your money helping us all get over there to drink your health, before the blasted grandkids get it and waste it on stuff that we don't understand

i’ve rented the villa for a month oppy grandkids only off for a week ?

Love that beach!

I have thought about flying out the family for Lee's 70th in March but that's 11 airfares and accommodation ...... might just find a very nice restaurant for us.👍🏻🍷

Oh, go for it, Linda, Have a big splash.
You'll need something to cheer you up, after waking up and finding a 70 year old in your bed.
You won't need to pay our air fares. 😜

• Sad
Oh, go for it, Linda, Have a big splash.
You'll need something to cheer you up, after waking up and finding a 70 year old in your bed.
You won't need to pay our air fares. 😜

Oy who are you calling old!!!
Pot and kettle springs to mind.
You only feel young because you are looked after so well by that wonderful wife.
I also notice that you're very free with others money a trait of most Yorkshire men.
😁😁😁😁😁

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back