Cracked grey waste pipe

JulieP

Free Member

Good morning everyone
We are currently in Southern Spain (Isla Christina) and have a damaged grey waste pipe. That's what ya get for trying a bit of wild camping!!
We have an old Auto trail Cheyenne 2006. After trying many ways to seal the break I think it's time to get it professionally fixed. Does anyone
have any idea where to go from here?

No suggestions re professional fixing in Spain and no knowledge of the Autotrail Cheyenne and access to the pipe, but have you tried self-amalgamating tape or one of the tapes used for repairs to items such as radiator hoses?

No suggestions re professional fixing in Spain and no knowledge of the Autotrail Cheyenne and access to the pipe, but have you tried self-amalgamating tape or one of the tapes used for repairs to items such as radiator hoses?
We've tried so many things. The problem is that it's on a bend and the complete break is where the holder is located, which we cannot get off!

We've tried so many things. The problem is that it's on a bend and the complete break is where the holder is located, which we cannot get off!
That does indeed sound difficult. Hopefully someone with knowledge of professionals in southern Spain will be along shortly.

Good morning everyone
We are currently in Southern Spain (Isla Christina) and have a damaged grey waste pipe. That's what ya get for trying a bit of wild camping!!
We have an old Auto trail Cheyenne 2006. After trying many ways to seal the break I think it's time to get it professionally fixed. Does anyone
Place at el Puerto de Santa Maria
Sun Caravans , very helpful

Good morning everyone
I hope I’ve got my geography correct, and you are about 70 miles from Armacea de Pera over the border in Portugal. There is a caravan repairer there called Ingo Bruns. He and his wife have a shop/workshop on a big campsite there. He did several repairs (large and small) for me and I would highly recommend him if it’s not too far for you. He was very competent and very reasonably priced. His number is +351 912 798 591

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back