Diesel heater , heated air reducer

andyjanet

Fitted an eberspacher under the raised floor section single 60 mm ( I think) outlet, I would like to split this in two and use one 60 mm for feeding the lounge area and the second outlet I would like to split again in two ( from 60 down to 2x28mm pipes) one to feed each step in the cab area , there’s enough room below the seatbelt reel to feed the pipes thru to the step area.
Now I can find the 60mm y section that then comes out in two 60 mm pipes but I can’t find a y section reducer that goes in at 60 and then splits off into 2 x 28 mm pipes, has anybody done this before or will I end up welding some steel pipes onto a bean can 😀

Fitted an eberspacher under the raised floor section single 60 mm ( I think) outlet, I would like to split this in two and use one 60 mm for feeding the lounge area and the second outlet I would like to split again in two ( from 60 down to 2x28mm pipes) one to feed each step in the cab area , there’s enough room below the seatbelt reel to feed the pipes thru to the step area.
Now I can find the 60mm y section that then comes out in two 60 mm pipes but I can’t find a y section reducer that goes in at 60 and then splits off into 2 x 28 mm pipes, has anybody done this before or will I end up welding some steel pipes onto a bean can 😀
I think a good option could be to find someone who knows some (@St3v3 ;) ) who could 3D-print a reducer of the appropriate sizes?

how much heat can a 3d material cope with?

If you give me internal dia of both pipes I could cut a couple of short cones on CNC to fit the Y piece.

I think a good option could be to find someone who knows some (@St3v3 ;) ) who could 3D-print a reducer of the appropriate sizes?

Yep, it would be a good solution BUT, I would suspect the PLA that we can print will deform over time because of the heat. You want someone who can print ABS I think... @Admin know anyone? ;)

If you want Tommy to do the drawing that shouldn't be a problem.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back