Does your motorhome have a fixed bed?

Does your motorhome have a fixed bed

• Yes, it does.

Votes: 59 77.6%
  • No, it does not.

Votes: 17 22.4%

• Total voters
Large fixed bed to rear. Drop down bed over cab probably the most common layout on a class mhs. I’ve had vans with rear lounge converts to bed but wasn’t for me couldent have a sly nap in afternoon.

No, because I prefer to drive the shortest length van possible, and for us a fixed bed means a longer van.

It only takes the time for Mrs HS to complete her night time ablutions for me to make up both single beds. The other issue is that Mrs HS wants the bedding shaken each morning, and it's now a simple job in our PVC with the twin rear doors.

A happy wife means a happy life.........

No, because I prefer to drive the shortest length van possible, and for us a fixed bed means a longer van.

It only takes the time for Mrs HS to complete her night time ablutions for me to make up both single beds. The other issue is that Mrs HS wants the bedding shaken each morning, and it's now a simple job in our PVC with the twin rear doors.

A happy wife means a happy life.........

Too much information :eek:;)

We have a fixed bed but when we change then we will look for 2 singles.

Ours has the 'bat cave' which we love,and our rear lounge makes up into a second double bed. Currently discussing a change to something smaller as our recent trip to Ireland found us missing out on some places due to the size of the 'bus. Back to the drawing board and hours of trawling difference sizes and layouts!

Ours has the 'bat cave' which we love,and our rear lounge makes up into a second double bed. Currently discussing a change to something smaller as our recent trip to Ireland found us missing out on some places due to the size of the 'bus. Back to the drawing board and hours of trawling difference sizes and layouts!

Fixed French Bed which gives you a good workout when you make the bed. Who needs to go to the gym!

Yes, it's a fixed double at the back with storage underneath. We bought a memory foam mattress for it as the original mattress was awful! Love it now!

We have an “A” class Mercedes Hymer, fixed double rear (large garage underneath) and drop down double over the cab, wouldn’t have one any other layout, oh and the dining table drops down for another double

Even though we have a 7m 6-berth and there's just the two of us, we prefer to have the daytime space than a made-up bed and it only takes a minute or so to convert the rear lounge into two singles or an enormous double.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back