Thursday, July 11, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, July 11, 2024 - 12:00 PM
End: Tuesday, July 16, 2024 - 12:00 PM
We're a friendly bunch, I am sure you will make some new friends.
There's a coffee morning on the Friday at 10am to mix and mingle, bring your own refreshment and we supply the cakes/biscuits.
Look forward to meeting you

Moonshadow, Very sorry but we will not be able to attend the rally at Burton Bradstck, I got my months mixed up and we are still in France then, sorry to mess you about.
Dave

Hello. Can you stick us down, probably Thursday - Sun/Mon
Many thanks
Ryan & Mel

BACK TO THIS LOVELY VENUE!

10 min walk to the beach. Dog walking field adjacent. 5 mins walk to the village of Burton Bradstock where there are two award-winning pubs. The Jurassic Coast bus X52/53 stops in the village. The Hive Beach has a cafe.

There is a campsite next door which should be reasonably quiet as it is not school holidays, not intrusive at all 2022

10am Friday Welcome for newbies, open to old and new members to make new people feel welcome! Outside our van bring your own coffee/tea

Facilities:

Usual facilities of elsan, rubbish (general waste in a bag and strict recycling - no bag) and water. Self-contained vans only.

Pitch fees:

Fees: £12 per night, usual format correct money in an envelope with your forum name, no of nights and reg no.

Meet limited to 80 vans after which we will start a reserve list

More information

PLEASE ADHERE TO THE ARRIVAL TIME OF 12 NOON THURS 11TH JULY, NO ARRIVALS BEFORE AND THE DEPARTURE TIME IS STRICTLY 12 NOON ON TUESDAY 16TH JULY. IF YOU NEED TO ARRIVE AFTER 8PM PLEASE LET US KNOW

Gas BBQs only off the ground. No fires nor fire pits

If you need to cancel, we don't need to know why, please let us know to allow someone else to take your place!

STEWARD ON DUTY 10am (FRI-MON)- 8pm ANY ARRIVALS OUTSIDE OF THESE HOURS BY ARRANGEMENT - PLEASE PM ME
All nights for me please x

Back