Ecoworthy Lithium Battery

RAW

Hello, has anyone installed or had any experiences with Ecoworthy batteries that they would care to share?
I am contemplating buying one as they are relatively cheap at the moment. Thanks in Advance
1697310737182.png

I've bought eco-worthy kit in the past, primarily solar panels, and have been happy with them.

Personally speaking, for something like a Battery I think service backup is important, and while £300 is a good price from the web, I would instead pay an extra £20 and buy a 100Ah Lithium Battery from Alpha as I know the customer service is guaranteed.

I have had almost 10 years out of my truck HD lead acids at a very cheep trade price, when they die it will be Loach.

Reactions: RAW
I've bought eco-worthy kit in the past, primarily solar panels, and have been happy with them.

Personally speaking, for something like a Battery I think service backup is important, and while £300 is a good price from the web, I would instead pay an extra £20 and buy a 100Ah Lithium Battery from Alpha as I know the customer service is guaranteed.
Will look at Alpha as I have a discount from them when they supplied an incorrect vehicle starter battery, good reminder ! Can only see 80AH at 299.98 on Alpha and anything else is way beyond budget !

Last edited:
100AH is £344.98 on Alpha at the moment (y)

Alpha Link

Regards,
Del

Reactions: RAW
Worth a punt at that price plus another £10 for first time customer

Think that's only on the more expensive drift pro versions
Think they all have built in heating, whatever thats worth. Depends where the batteries are I suppose.

As many with built in heating, they only heat when charging, but appears most can be discharged down to -20, just not charged.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back