Elddis Accordo 135 motorhome for sale

A Nutter

I'm selling my immaculate 2016 Elddis accordo 135, Peugeot Boxer base ,diesel, as sadly my doggy companion died and I don't want to travel alone.
Best van ever had. One careful lady driver(Drive away awning. Used once.) 37,000 miles. years MOT .Full service history and habitation checks. 2 full gas cylinders.Electric/gas fridge, cooker,and heating.toilet,shower, basin.TV solar panel. 4 seat belts. Sleeps 3. Based in Hampshire.email me if interested, anitanutter@mac.com

Anita sorry to hear about the wee companion ,we will all miss you if you are hanging your keys up and doing arty crafty things ?
Regards and stay safe Gordon
Ps this will be a great van for someone

You'll be missed, sorry to hear about your dog but it must be a big hole to fill in your life.
Best of luck in the future .

Hi Anita I’m so sorry to here your news . Our dogs have a huge place in our lives . I’ll email you about your van. We are looking to go back to motorhome.

I think with Easter less than a month away, now would be a good time to get this lovely Elddis on Autotrader or eBay. The vehcicle selling fees on eBay are not really very high (not based on a percentage of the price like other stuff) and got a massive reach.

I sold my last camper on eBay. Couple came all the way from Wales to the East Scottish Coast to get it and actually gave me more than I was asking, so not always chancers and tyrekickers there.

I'm selling my immaculate 2016 Elddis accordo 135, Peugeot Boxer base ,diesel, as sadly my doggy companion died and I don't want to travel alone.
Best van ever had. One careful lady driver(Drive away awning. Used once.) 37,000 miles. years MOT .Full service history and habitation checks. 2 full gas cylinders.Electric/gas fridge, cooker,and heating.toilet,shower, basin.TV solar panel. 4 seat belts. Sleeps 3. Based in Hampshire.email me if interested, anitanutter@mac.
Travelled for a few months when my dog died . Didn't feel right at all .
Got another dog and then wondered why I hadn't done that right away.
Not trying to change your mind but , from experience , I know it is an emotional time .

We miss our mika ,you go to do things that are not required now just force of habit rip mika

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back