** FOOD ORDERS ** Christmas @ Wills O Nats December 2022

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

If you are attending the December Christmas 2022 Wills O Nats meet, you will need to order your food for the Saturday evening 18.30pm BEFORE FRIDAY 9th December. Robyn from the pub will be posting the menu on this thread and also monitoring it, so if you have any questions please ask, she does not bite and will do her best to help. Thank you

Important-
If you are attending this meet, YOU MUST ORDER YOUR FOOD BEFORE FRIDAY 9th December, if you have not ordered your food by this date then I will presume that you will not be attending and you will be taken of the attendance list

1 X Prawn cocktail
1 x Goats cheese

1 x Braised beef
1 x Christmas Pie

1 x Cheese board
1 x Christmas pudding brandy sauce

1 prawn cocktail. 1smoked haddock. 1 dessert board. 1 prawn cocktail 1 braised beef roulard. 1 christmas pudding. custard.

May I order ;-

Goats Cheese x1
Turkey Dinner x 1
Xmas Pud and Custard x1

Many thanks......Alec.

How do we pay for the grub??
From today (SUNDAY 11th), a deposit is required, this can be done by card payment over the phone or bank transfer, see post number 21, you will pay the balance on the night that we have the food.

Last edited:
Fish, chips and mushy peas x2.
Apple crumble and custard X 3
Pints of Timothy Taylor's Landlord x4 ..a Drambuie..
Get them to pack it up in Styrofoam and cling film.
Rush it to the airport, in time for the Faro flight.
We'll settle your bill, when you get down here......
Honest .
🤩

Kindly disregard that last post, Jeff.
The beer will be flat.
The peas, cold.
Fish droopy, Chips floppy ..
Crumble, sticky.
And Management's gone off Drambuie.
Have a great meet, in a wonderful place...
And raise a glass to ' Absent Fiends "..

Thank you for your orders.

Just one question for @Peter51 - would you like brandy sauce or custard with your Christmas pudding?

Also, a message to all, a deposit of £15 per person is required due to us having to orders out of the ordinary, this can be done by card over the phone or I am happy to give my bank details for you to do a bank transfer.

Is this ok with all?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back