Foxy

debs

Three weeks ago I had to return quickly home as my little Staffie's health took a nose dive. She was to be kept overnight on a drip and see how things went. Later on I got That phone call. The vet had done a scan and found "a very nasty tumor" which was inoperable. So I gave permission for her to be put to sleep immediately. It was very upsetting, but it's potentially something every pet owner can have to face.
I now have another Staffie called Rosie, who needs a lot of training and is helping to fill a big hole in my life.

Sorry to hear this sad news, we know that Rosie will help ease the pain ❤️

Regards,
Del and Diane

Sorry for your loss as Derek said I'm sure that Rosie will help you.

Oh so sorry to hear this sad news Deb.......you 2 were joined at the hip !!!! We're so pleased that you've got another little girl in your life......can't wait to meet her.
Take care Debs......love from us and Saffy xxx

Really sorry to hear this Debs. Sure that your new friend will provide some comfort.

Sorry to hear that Debs. I think it’s great that you take these dogs on and give them a second chance at life. All the best and hope it works out with Rosie.

Sorry to hear this Debs. Hope all goes well with training Rosie to be another great companion.

So sorry to hear this, it is a painful time but you have taken the right step with your decision on getting another, it will help to fill the emptiness that you feel

Aw, sorry to hear this but you have Rosie to fill the hole in your heart now.

Only just read this Debs, so sorry to hear about Foxy, she was beautiful.
No doubt the new puppy will keep you insanely busy. Good luck!

Just readcthis debs bloody heartbreaking news ,folks who don't have pets don't understand the void that gets left when loved ones are no longer there
wevwere in france in extreme heat this summer and I know I kept banging on to fiona mika couldn't have coped with this and or that but we miss her like mad and we're determined not to have another member added but it is hard
you done every right thing REMEMBER THAT it is hard but well done in the nicest way
hope to see you soon fiona and me

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back