Free cycle

Campervanannie

Free cycle

the Motorhomers equivalent to the free cycle sites the giveaway thread

The beer will come tomorrow
bet your bottom dollar
that tomorrow there'll be beer

We remember the first time we met Anne, she was driving her scooter around the fire at Hereford giving away free beer, what a great night we had and a welcome to a wildcamping meet we will never forget
:b0202: :b0213:

Last edited:
Chipvan;n6101 said:
We remember the first time we met Anne, she was driving her scooter around the fire at Hereford giving away free beer, what a great night we had and a welcome to a wildcamping meet we will never forget
:b0202: :b0213:

Aw thanks guys ?

Up on the moor near where i live there is an old Drovers pub, it has been closed for years, at one time it was open as a cafe, but has since closed again, on the wall outside there is a notice board which has been there since i was a young lad and it reads as follows. Be not in Haste, come in and taste, free beer tomorrow, the same pub had a peat fire which was supposed to have burnt continously for a hundred years.
Maybe Annie could have a sign outside her motorhome on the same lines:Wink_Emoji:

ken sowerby;n26058 said:
Up on the moor near where i live there is an old Drovers pub, it has been closed for years, at one time it was open as a cafe, but has since closed again, on the wall outside there is a notice board which has been there since i was a young lad and it reads as follows. Be not in Haste, come in and taste, free beer tomorrow, the same pub had a peat fire which was supposed to have burnt continously for a hundred years.
Maybe Annie could have a sign outside her motorhome on the same lines:Wink_Emoji:

Maybe not young man ????

Many thanks for the YOUNG MAN reply, that was a lot of years ago, the thatch has change colour since then.
Hope to meet up sometime, look after yourself.
Ken

I'm sure we will one day but you might live to regret it. ??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back