Free eBook promotion from 20th December

GB584

Free eBook promotion from 20th December

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0763BHPN1

For two days (20th and 21st December) my book The Wrong Conclusions will be available for free download from Amazon.

Hilarious tale of what can happen when everyone jumps to the wrong conclusions…and then just keeps on jumping.
Her public row with her ex-boss and lover, Tony Tagger MP has left Jasmine angry and worried. Somewhere during the argument there had been some confusion over a document that she had been mistakenly given. Tagger had threatened her with an MI5 investigation as he thought she had taken a copy.
Whilst having a quiet beer in the pub, Gerald ‘Slimy’ Copeman overhears this conversation and he believes that he can take advantage of the situation. The out of work and unscrupulous private investigator contacts the shady boss of a national newspaper with his suspicions and a covert (and deniable) investigation is launched.
Jake is a young and naïve reporter assigned the task of working with Slimy on the investigation, unaware that he has been chosen because he is expendable.
Jasmine has started to fear that she is being watched by MI5 and given the chance to get away from it all she is persuaded to drive her grandfather’s motorhome to Spain, unaware of the reporter and investigator who are now following her.

The story line involves motorhomes and I have drawn on some of my motorhoming mishaps and on those of others who have been foolish enough to mention them within my hearing. If you enjoy it please leave a review as this is the only means I have of tempting others to buy.

I hope those of you who do take up the offer enjoy it..

We've just finished reading this, we both enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good light-hearted read.

Thanks Edina, I am so glad you both enjoyed it and sorry that you didn't get a free copy. I had hoped to do the promotions a couple of weeks ago but being retired comes with the proviso that you are prepared to sort everyone elses problems out at the drop of a hat.

Great! I will look forward to reading this one GB. Your book, "Dont treat the Joke as a Job" was the funniest read Ive read for years. Hope it goes well.

Edina;n14573 said:
We've just finished reading this, we both enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good light-hearted read.

So it's mainly pictures and no big words then ?:Smirk_Face_Emoji:

No, there are a few biggish words - surprised myself really :wink:

Well those big words I probably helped him with coz I was a proof reader. :Nerd_with_Glasses_E Loved it and hope you will write a sequel Terry or even a series.

Milly;n14641 said:
Well those big words I probably helped him with coz I was a proof reader. :Nerd_with_Glasses_E Loved it and hope you will write a sequel Terry or even a series.

Half way through a sequel and hope to finish the first draft in the new year when we are in India. Also working on the sequel to Don't Treat the Joke for the days when I don't have the time to research the plot lines. The police one is based upon my career so I already know the stories and just have to tell them to the laptop (in written format of course).

Mrs GB will be working on editing the Menopausal Backpacker which is a totally different genre to both the other books and I hope to have that published in the new year at some point. This hobby lark can take over your life if your not careful.

I read the police one a while ago, enjoyed it too. I realised I'd read it when I tried to buy it again!

Sorry people there has been a glitch which I will hopefully sort out shortly. I will try and get the book on the free offer for an extra day...bl**dy Amazon!

OK, unfortunately this is the best I can do as the book is being shown on my screen as being on promotion but it doesn't appear to be when I click onto the book. In view of this I have asked for it to be free to download on 23rd and 24th December so for some it may be free for four days others for two. Really fed up with Amazon as I can't get any definitive answers from them as to what has happened. Thanks for sticking with this and thank you to those who have purchased the book.

Very much looking forward to reading the book :Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

When I clicked your link to Amazon, they had an offer for 3 months' free subscription to Kindle Unlimited, so I went ahead and signed up. Just have to remember to cancel just before the 3 months is up, or they'll take a monthly sub... I've got a diary reminder set. I don't mind buying books on Amazon at all and have bought dozens for my Kindle over the years but I prefer to buy only the books I really want, rather than have to choose something from their Unlimited collection, so I definitely won't keep up the subscription.
I've downloaded a couple of books that include free audio narration, so I plan to have my iPad read to me next time I'm driving somewhere in the van :Wink_Emoji:

Well it seems to be churning out the book for free now. Due to the way it works the book won't be free tomorrow but it will be on the 23rd and 24th December, it's great all his modern technology :Very_Angry_Emoji:

Last edited by a moderator:
Also downloaded free. I certainly enjoyed your police book, so will keep an eye open for those in the pipeline,

Read both, so looking forward to the sequels and the new one.

I intended to download it, but life got in the way as usual.

The three month Amazon offer sounds ok.

Anyone know if you are limited in your choice of books?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back