Gift card raffle

Less than 1 day left to get your entries in :eek:

Click here Voucher Raffle and scroll to the bottom of the page to make your entries - Good luck (y)
When I click your link to enter it says I do not meet the criteria to enter this raffle what does that mean?

Make sure you are signed in, the link doesn’t keep your login.
Dave

same here,,,syas i do not meet criteria..........sooooo how do we get raffle tickets...........?????? scrolled down to bottom of page...nothing.......
need instructions please....thanks

Chris I appear to have entered three times but I’ve not done any tickets ? Am I going wrong ?its not asked for tickets and I’ve not gave any ,no idea what’s happening

Last edited:
right..i have manged to sign in...........it then went back to originasl page and said i had registered...then immediatley went back to HOME PAGE.......never asked me how many tickets i wanted..........what do i do next

just tried again and it says my entry has been recorded......BUT IT STILL HASNT ASKED how many tickets i want???
thats twice its done that...........how are other folks managing to get their tickets
n

Last edited:
Go to the home page scroll to raffles click on the one you want to enter then scroll to the bottom on that page there is a enter raffle button evertime you click it it is one entry and it tells you how many entries you have just above the button.

If you click on Chris’s link and make sure you are signed in then after scrolling down you should see this.....

4FCD68C1-DED0-468D-90F4-A1EF1A69041B.png

tick the “I agree” box and click enter raffle as many times as you want or until you run out of credits ?
Dave

ok..gettin nearer,,,,,so .....if you have to press the button for every 1 ticket.....so if you wanted 10 tickets you would have to press 10 times..........i thought you would have had to put a number in............right i shall go back and try again.....many thanks.........
edit........thanks i think ive done it..........

Last edited:
Go to the home page scroll to raffles click on the one you want to enter then scroll to the bottom on that page there is a enter raffle button evertime you click it it is one entry and it tells you how many entries you have just above the button.
Tried that Annie same as before

Got it now that’s me sorted

Last edited:
For everyone having problems around 'not meeting criteria' - and the same thing happened to me yesterday - I think it's something going wrong with following the link in the OP and it opening in another window. If you start from the home page and click on Raffles at the top, then everything works fine. Phil has also changed the entry system, so you can now buy multiple tickets at once and it will tell you how many you can buy with the number of credits you've got.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back