Happy Birthday The Laird

Belated birthday wishes ( as usual ) Gordon, but sincere none the less. All the best from Pauline and Roy.

Belated birthday wishes ( as usual ) Gordon, but sincere none the less. All the best from Pauline and Roy.
Many thanks Roy hope you are both well keep her away fae getting the pans out under the bed and watch her knee 😲

If I remember right it was a pizza she was looking for under the bed. ( and this could be a whole new discussion).
A lot of water gone under the bridge since then Gordon.
I have not been on the forum much recently but I have managed to get my self another motorhome. Because of health problems I have not been getting much use of it but hope to change that in the future. Just out of hospital having had an operation and Pauline is fussing over me like and mother hen. Hope all is good with you and Fi.
🦄🌈

Just picked up on this one Gordon so sending you belated birthday wishes. Hope you had a good day. Off to your neck of the woods tomorrow - probably overnight at the Kelpies or the Wheel before heading off to Knowepark on Thursday to get the shattered headlamp fixed at great cost (still over £1k cheaper than Travelworld though).
Hope your trip is going well. We’re crossing late April for a few months.

If I remember right it was a pizza she was looking for under the bed. ( and this could be a whole new discussion).
A lot of water gone under the bridge since then Gordon.
I have not been on the forum much recently but I have managed to get my self another motorhome. Because of health problems I have not been getting much use of it but hope to change that in the future. Just out of hospital having had an operation and Pauline is fussing over me like and mother hen. Hope all is good with you and Fi.
🦄🌈
We’re fine thanks in France just now hope you have a speedy full recovery Roy and hope to see you both in near future take care and all the best

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back