Here’s my delock and garrison lock

Nice one Gordon dose this mean that I can’t access you’re rear box any more ? Did you fit them yoursel or did you get someone to do them.

Got birthday party sat for my eldest grandson then next weekend away to truck show and two weeks after that away to maybe France ,
Still got those Aires books if you are going to France Gordon, just let me know;)

Took the van out for a meal on sat night to south queensferry was very pleased with some improvements I’ve made ,started to think there was something wrong with the exterior as we were getting a lot of looks but all was ok
Maybe just a bit rare van type?

Washed it on mon g and the A’s you say van was dirtier than I rhought esp the rear panel was thinking I might fit a dirt skirt to the rear ,bleeding birds done the deed on tues so will was again today
Really starting to enjoy the layout albeit smaller but the bed mattresses have been upgraded and I must say they are one of the most comfortable we’ve ever had so much so the boss commented her back was feeling great after the second nights sleep

Post removed. I'm too slow!

It looks very much like this one on the Garrison site:

That’s what I fitted to my o/door but it’s an Abu’s that’s on the hab door ,very solid robust lock assy

Here’s a pic of the Abu’s lock below the manufactures lock to give you an idea ,from the inside it’s a wind accross bolt by a very nice thumb knob

Attachments

• E536901B-73DA-4FF3-B7ED-38FC056BF53F.png
    E536901B-73DA-4FF3-B7ED-38FC056BF53F.png
    964.8 KB · Views: 23

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back