Insurance again.

Mr and Mrs Tupcox

Just got our renewal .£530. Safeguard .
2xdrivers full comp..15000 miles AA full cover.legal cover protected nc.

Good or bad ...

I think it depends on your age and postcode. That seems to make a surprising difference to premiums. I need to start looking for a renewal on Tuesday. I try to do it three weeks or so before the renewal date.

We use safeguard I've used them for years ,I've found them second to none excellent cover. I once tried another company must have spent nearly an hour one the phone he went to get me a price for the cover a few minutes later he came back and said I'm sorry we can't insurer you because of the post code.They sent us a letter inviting us to apply to the postcode they don’t cover 🤣 Why don't they ask your address first.

Last edited:
My renewal is done. I shopped around to check and the cheapest came out at £247 but that seemingly didn't have unlimited windscreen cover. I know how much my windscreen costs to replace!
So I went for renewing with AIB at £256. Probably not worth all the hassle of changing to save less than a tenner.
However, mine's not got breakdown cover and it's a lower mileage limit, so the premiums are not directly comparable.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back