International campervan show

The laird

Rally Organiser

Booked yesterday to attend this and really looking forward to heading to Stratford for it at the end of April
nice four day break and seeing some great vehicles etc
Hope to see some of you guys there?
hope The weather is kind to us for it

Great we will be fed well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿท

Apologies, but no guarantee of that, Gordon! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Think I'll be spending most of my time drooling over the campers at the show.
Be no time and energy left for slaving over a hot stove feeding the 5,000 with pancakes, I'm afraid ๐Ÿ˜ข

But don't worry, I'll reserve cooking for more relaxed WC meets, like Druridge or the Frog... ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜

Apologies, but no guarantee of that, Gordon! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Think I'll be spending most of my time drooling over the campers at the show.
Be no time and energy left for slaving over a hot stove feeding the 5,000 with pancakes, I'm afraid ๐Ÿ˜ข

But don't worry, I'll reserve cooking for more relaxed WC meets, like Druridge or the Frog... ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜
Thatโ€™ll do nicely mrs ๐Ÿ‘

Maybe Thursday if suitable WC spot nearby, but definitely Friday through Sunday night, depart Monday.

Thoughts few more wouldโ€™ve had there names in b4 disc code expires
I noticed thereโ€™s a fair lot of you tubers attending 5hat do their stuff on pvc etc

Seems a strange bit of planning to have it the weekend after the big one in Peterborough!

Anyone going to the Autumn show which is still scheduled for the 19th/20th September 2020?

We're hoping to get down there using our Spring show tickets (they have been are automatically transferred) (y)

Keeping fingers crossed nothing goes wrong beforehand...๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Linky: https://international-campervan-show.com

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back