Ireland trip this summer

Ferrari27

Hi, I am planning to visit southern Ireland in June can anyone tell me if there is a wild camp group I can join or advice on where to stop. Thanks

You could try the craic site, best advice i can give is get west and up north as far as possable, donegal has loads of places to wild, no one will bother you, Galway is tricky for parking and lots here avoid it.
As i said donegal best, lots to see as well.car park 1.pngat the bay.pngdunree a.pngdunree b.png

If up top end give me a shout on here, give you some good places to see, poison glen, natonal park and the famine village are well worth the look at.Screenshot-2017-12-27 Doagh Famine Village Visitor Centre Irish Historical Tour(2).pngScreenshot-2017-12-27 Guided Tours Doagh Famine Village Visitors Centre.png3613809_orig.jpgautumncastle.jpgbath house glen v.jpgblueglen.jpgcastle-8.jpgd lew 2.jpgerrigal mtn.jpgglen v b.jpgglen v c.jpgglen v d.jpg

I found the one with 4/for in it best, I added some of the ones we used to the WC app too when I remembered or was reminded.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back