Just an update...

Admin

Administator

I just thought I would update you all on what is happening here at Motorhomer.com.

First I am pleased to say that we have had a significant increase in user engagement, we have more users making more posts and a considerable amount of page views.

The logo in the top left of this page is now our official logo.

I have ordered 2000 low tack internal windscreen stickers and 2000 (no residue) external stickers. I am hoping to have these stickers available at the Henley rally. I have also ordered some banners, direction signs for rallies, a sample mug and some t-shirts for me to wear.

The bill for getting things moving here is starting to get scary, but I have absolute faith that together we can deliver the best motorhome website and app available. Tes and I are so grateful for the support and effort being given by people to ensure the success of Motorhomer. Together we can make everyone's motorhoming experience a better one.

More news soon...

When can I place an order ?well done for your hard graft and love the logo mate

I think that I am going to do an offer for our current full members in the store where they can get the stickers for free. This will only be for a short period.

I will give 90% of the credits required to get the stickers, then members can earn the rest (if they haven't already) by using the forum. No point sending stickers to people who don't use the forum!

I think the new logo is great and am with the forum 110% and will assist you as much as I can in taking it forward and making it the number one motorhome site . Lets goooooooo

Like the logo & stickers would be great but can we buy t-shirts & mugs too?

You never get anywhere without asking!!!

Gonna have to buy my mrs a box o crocs so I can eat them ,she sat a fair bit yesterday playing about with colours of campers ,she does arts n crafts etc also does it in the ward for patients to keep their minds occupied ,I’m not as clever I’m afraid?

Logo looks great Phil, as does the forum... fresh, bright and cheerful, like us lot ;)
Well done big man and here's to a great future for Motohomer.com (y)

Liking the logo and hopefully I will have a set for the van! Well done Phil (y)

I’d be more than happy with that logo sticker on my van well done and the site feels more friendly laid back. Xxxl or an fb size T shirt for me ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back