Just got a £281 fine *******************

I had the same 3 yrs ago cancelled after I phoned them.They only needed to look on the mot data base to see the mot record an they'd have know you attended a test. They told me only to the station an back though questioned if I'd stopped or gone in for fuel so hope you weren't off route.

Last edited:
I had the same 3 yrs ago cancelled after I phoned them.They only needed to look on the mot data base to see the mot record an they'd have know you attended a test. They told me only to the station an back though questioned if I'd stopped or gone in for fuel so hope you weren't off route.
Strabight there and back not off route

Just roll your trooser leg up shake the judges hand softly and take your false teeth oot before you get under his desk you might get off. Or just do what you usually do grass a few of your mates. 😁 Just pay the fine ya big tight git you broke the law end off. 😜👍

TOOK MY WEE VW FOX FOR MOT ON THE 14 th THIS MONTH IT IS SORNED ANYWAYS YESTERDAY FRI GOT THE BROWN ENVELOPE FROM DVLA LETTING ME KNOW IT WAS NOTED THAT THE VEH WAS USED ON THE HIGHWAY AT 11*17 AM ON THE 14 th,ON MY WAY TO THE TEST STATION FOR MOT I NOTICED A TRAFFIC CAR HEADING WEST ANYWAYS IVE SENT MY APPEAL STATING IT WAS ON THE HIGHWAY FOR MOT TEST AND IF THEY LOOK AT THE GOV MOT ISSUE PAGE THEY WILL NOTICE IT PASSED ITS MOT ON THIS DATE AND IS NOW PARKED UP AGAIN OF THE HIGHWAY
WILL SEE WHAT RESPONSE I GET
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO AND FROM A TEST STATION FOR MOT TEST AND THERE IS ONE OTHER EXCEPTION TO BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE A VEH ON THE HIGHWAY UNDER SORN
WILL LET YOU KNOW MY OUT CONE
Hope it all gets sorted

From what you've said, I would have thought they have fined you for having no Tax(SORN). Once MOT'd you needed to Tax the car to drive back.
You would have been picked up on the way with no tax (SORN) and then when the ticket was generated you still had no tax(SORN) so the ticket was issued.

Hope the appeal does work though!

From what you've said, I would have thought they have fined you for having no Tax(SORN). Once MOT'd you needed to Tax the car to drive back.
You would have been picked up on the way with no tax (SORN) and then when the ticket was generated you still had no tax(SORN) so the ticket was issued.

Hope the appeal does work though!
There's an update on this success was achieved

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back