Knowepark outshine brownhills(Hymer)update to e mail

The laird

Rally Organiser

Today I collected parts for my cab door from Grant Finlay at knowepark which I ordered from him on March 20
When in france I incurred a issue with the cab door which required a little plastic door locator so I called brownhills from france in beginning of March spoke to Stephan in parts who told me he needs to contact hymer can I send pics of parts which I did a week passed no word ,called again told they're still waiting on hymer but will be in touch with me when they get word
This was goung like the last time I dealt with brownhills who I have dealt with for years until now
I contacted grant at knowepark who said it was not on screen but will contact hymer
Got a call two days later part prices and would need to be ordered ,told him to go ahead was willing to pay by card but told no it's ok get you when you are home.got a call a week ago one part in .got a call yesterday second part in
How refreshing to be kept informed ,no rush tompay and a excellent service into the bargain
This is the third time knowepark have outdone brownhills so from now on its grant at knowepark for my custom
I will drop Darren Leadbetter a line to say how disappointed I am with them after all the years etc
WELL DONE KNOWEPARK imho

Last edited:
At De Velez-Rubio, we took the last pitch, and were parked beside a member of a rival Forum, who is a mad keen cyclist. He said 'one of my e-bikes has a Samsung battery, not the cheapest kit to buy, and the battery failed in the warranty period. Samsung replaced it without question, didn't want the old battery returned, AND refunded the RRP of the new battery' ... He has n number of cycling and M/home contacts, so how many 'satisfied customer' recommendations will he tell people about? Could be the cheapest free battery Samsung supply under warranty ...

Steve

Had a reply from Darren Leadbetter to my e mail he thanked me for drawing this to his attention and will look into it and let me know

Last edited:
Back