Late May Bank Holiday Weekend.... Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire, May 27th Until June 1st 2021

Late May Bank Holiday Weekend.... Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire, May 27th Until June 1st 2021
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake , Rakewood ,Littleborough
Thursday, May 27, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Thanks so much Jeff and Lorraine and everyone who made this a great meet. We had a super time and it was lovely to meet people. Looking forward to Stratford and Scotland next.

We would like to point out that we only had one lot of fish and chips and think What3Words is taking the mick by naming the square in front of our van ///twice.belly.grows :ROFLMAO:

Helen an' Kev

Big shout out to the organisers of this meet. Fantastic weekend, well organised. Great to catch up with some old friends and meet some new friends. Not just me, but Daisy (my German Shepherd dog) has made loads of new friends. We’re both looking forward to the next time we meet up with everyone.

Thanks Jeff Lorane Phil and all concerned in organising. Cracking weekend knocked it off wae the weather hame now seen a fair bit of Lancashire on the way home sat nav took us the scenic route. Was good to finally sit around in bigger groups. Anyone we missed saying goodbye too sorry but we left sharp. See you next year.

Thank you to Yorkslass Sue and Squirrelcook Mark and Anita for your much valued help in the parking and meet and greet of the members when they arrived, and a BIG thank you to all who attended you was a great group and not one issue, also Alison from the club says thank you to all of us for helping to fund the rugby club . See you all at the next one . Jeff & Lorraine

Home safe n sound from a fabulous Meet.
Thanks to Jeff n Lorraine for pulling it all together and all the above mentioned helpers for their much appreciated efforts.
Great to see so many of the old faces looking so well and who do I thank for the fantastic weather?
The quizzes were a lot of fun and made the newbies feel really at home. One day I’ll win.
A final thanks to the Club bar staff who worked so hard to keep us happy all weekend.
Put us down for next year Jeff!

surprised to find such gorgeous scenery so close to manchester pictures are from the hill in front of the rugby club and the ridge alongside good walking area did a couple of circuits of the lake about 3 mls a pleasant amble had a great weekend thanks to jeff & lorraine and their helpers , reluctant to leave we decided to go home the scenic route over saddleworth moor through holmfirth and across the peak district wonderfull countrysideView attachment 59492View attachment 59496View attachment 59493View attachment 59497

Back home from another wonderful meet. Thank you Jeff and Lorraine for putting it all together and keeping us safe and happy.
Met up and got to know a few more friendly peeps, nice to see peeps in the flesh and not on zoom.
Great campsite with fabulous views from the top of the valley, and the weather was superb.
The music quiz was brilliant. Absolutely rubbish at quizzes but this one I got a few correct.
And of course, returned home knowing more about Motorhoming.

Big shout out to the organisers of this meet. Fantastic weekend, well organised. Great to catch up with some old friends and meet some new friends. Not just me, but Daisy (my German Shepherd dog) has made loads of new friends. We’re both looking forward to the next time we meet up with everyone.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back