Led lights

trevskoda;n10131 said:
its these you want annie in soft white,the long tube type are £6 for 10 flat type are a we bit more,no for tube type is 162172033946

Thankyou I will order them today.

trevskoda;n10037 said:
Hows that when the engine is not running,more like 12.7

Mines always between 13.6 and 14.4 when on leccy.
and on solar mostly higher than 12.7.

if you were only ever on battery power without solar or mains the cheap leds would probably last a lot longer. I used a cheap regulator and my leds never failed.

Think theres some confusion here as to wether the op means hab or vehicle lighting circuits

Cookies;n10163 said:
Mines always between 13.6 and 14.4 when on leccy.
and on solar mostly higher than 12.7.

if you were only ever on battery power without solar or mains the cheap leds would probably last a lot longer. I used a cheap regulator and my leds never failed.

Never been on mains exept winter at home when i use onboard charger to top up battery,though i have solar.
Never been to a camp site as there for wobbly boxes dogs and old dears.:Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

Cookies;n10165 said:
Think theres some confusion here as to wether the op means hab or vehicle lighting circuits

Sorry I wasn't very clear its all the habitation lights to be honest doing the vehicle lights never crossed my mind until now but I need to get better habitation bulbs first .

Campervanannie;n10173 said:
Sorry I wasn't very clear its all the habitation lights to be honest doing the vehicle lights never crossed my mind until now but I need to get better habitation bulbs first .

I have all mine done exept the main head lights.
Tail and brake lights are brighter as are the front side lights and rear reverse lamps,cant do the winkies without a ballist resister or they flash like a topless girl on speed,bit like annies avtar.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back