Locker Rattle in Transit

DJMotorhomer

We used to get very annoying rattles from the lockers when driving but not anymore thanks to red wine !
I racked my brains as to what we could use to eliminate it then one day as I took the rubbish to the recycling area on a site I broke down the box of wine we had finished the night before and I had a light bulb moment. I kept the wine bag. You can inflate and deflate it to the required size and place in your locker. Now no more rattles ?

I have lined most of my lockers and cupboards with a thin sheet of closed cell polyurethane foam and then I have a number of foam car wash spnges to stuff in spaces where required so we have quite a quiet ride.

Are you sure it's not the Transit that's rattling? Sorry, not worthy. :censored:
China mugs. Okay, not real china. I mean not Melamine. I've, found cutting a pair of hiking socks across the heel has given me 4 sleeves to put over the mugs. No more rattles from them now :rolleyes:

Hygiene note. Wash socks.
Recycle note. The toes had gone and wouldn't take a stitch.

Are you sure it's not the Transit that's rattling? Sorry, not worthy. :censored:
China mugs. Okay, not real china. I mean not Melamine. I've, found cutting a pair of hiking socks across the heel has given me 4 sleeves to put over the mugs. No more rattles from them now :rolleyes:

Hygiene note. Wash socks.
Recycle note. The toes had gone and wouldn't take a stitch.

Derek I thought that brew you made me tasted strange :unsure:

If I hadn't taken them out of the sock, I'm sure you would have noticed. I take no responsibility.
No animals, except Jeff, were hurt during this experiment.

Deny everything, Admit nothing.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back