Looking to have NH steam cleaned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine's ( Ducato) registered 2005 cab build build 2003. Have had to respray bonnet and last year front section of wings and under front cab door windows. It is after all a white van built to only last a few years?

I am looking at steam cleaning topside engine , with main area being underside of engine, this is so I can apply lano guard on a clean underside. Keep yer knickers on Jeffrey, I am not advocating cleaning with a jet wash. 😂

To date I have sourced one company based in Linlithgow https://www.greensteamscotland.com/steam-clean/

I’ll give NWH a bell tomorrow Gordon 👍

Answers would be more focused if the original question said what you were intending to steam clean.

Answers would be more focused if the original question said what you were intending to steam clean.
Why don’t you just go away. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to understand what gets steam cleaned on a vehicle, especially when you mention engine on your post two, please refrain to getting involved with any future posts I make.

No good deed goes unpunished, you just can't help your self can you :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As you say I asked hoping to help in post two, you waited a week to respond which is fine people have lives outside of forums, but you have been a member long enough to know how to ask a question on a forum, I guess that's just you, I don't need to respond to people like you to get comments like you seem to like giving, twice you have been nasty to me in a thread for zero reason, and in a PM when I tried to find out why, maybe forums are not for you.

Next time you need help, guess who won't be offering any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back