Mawnin peeps

Hi

Can I ask how much the ferry was over there? We also have a Tag axle at 8.7m long.

Are you driving your MH around to see sights or using other means to get around, like public transport?

Last edited:
Morning Bear Grr, ;) ;)

Hi

Can I ask how much the ferry was over there? We also have a Tag axle at 8.7m long.

Are you driving your MH around to see sights or using other means to get around, like public transport?
Morning GMJ.
I would suggest joining one of the caravan clubs , the savings you will make in one trip is worth the membership and will pay fir itself. Its renowned as being the most expensive stretch of water in the world.

I live here at present and have a lil van dye to family stuff, but yes you can drive about. Seen 3 tags this year over here.

Morning GMJ.
I would suggest joining one of the caravan clubs , the savings you will make in one trip is worth the membership and will pay fir itself. Its renowned as being the most expensive stretch of water in the world.

I live here at present and have a lil van dye to family stuff, but yes you can drive about. Seen 3 tags this year over here.
We are coming over this month with red funnel 5 night on a site + electric £180 quid

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back