MIMO-3-V2-15 from Poynting - Antenna usage

Does anyone have any experience using one of these?

All antenna work the same, dont be fooled and buy expensive ones.

Heres one I've used succesfully with a Huawei b311 router thats only £20 RM tracked P&P inc Its never been outside in the rain only used if needed anyone PM if You'd like it
View attachment 64172
Hi, thanks for the offer and if I can't get the one on ebay I contact and see if your unit is still available. BTW does your unit have a GPS aerial built in?
Thanks again witzend 👍

Hi, thanks for the offer and BTW does your unit have a GPS aerial built in?
Thanks again witzend 👍
Computer always knew where we where when planning routes but gps?
Its on offer to all so first to pm first to buy

The Poynting range are well engineered bits of kit with loads of variations, often used during commercial installations
I have a Poynting puck on one van and an Xpol on another.

The mimo3 would be my choice if I was buying again.

There’s a lot of hype and bs by the usual product pushers on YouTube about how wonderful brand x or y is especially if they got it for free!

The reality is these things, help to a degree but they aren’t magic bullets, I reckon if I see a 1 bar improvement inside the van compared to my phone then I am happy, plus 1 bar compared to sod all is definitely worth having.

I did a (not sponsored!) video on the puck I bought. I thought it was an excellent bit of kit for the price and best of all it didn’t come with potentially lossy excess cabling unlike the Xpol which I had to shorten.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back