Motorhome repairs

Gibbo

Can anyone give named of reputable motorhome repairers in Northern Ireland please. We are new to this 'adventure' so not in the know. TIA

Depending where you are based, leisuretechnicalsolutions.co.uk are a very reputable independent repairer with whom I have had past work done. Simon does a good job at a decent price. He is near Lisburn.
My current van was bought from Donagheys at Letterkenny a few years back and are decent people to do business with. Good quality work.

A minor issue at present (with Donagheys and maybe others) is that you have to leave your van with them for a few days before they will start work. Same quarantine before hand back to you.

If you are new to Motorhomes and live in Ireland (north or south), have a look at motorhomecraic.com as a local forum for loads of info and help.

Davy

Any i had dealings with in the north are d/heads,only the engineer /fitter working at hagens ballyclare knows his stuff.
I do all my own work and built my van from a shell.

forward from beds.jpgforward from beds.jpgkitchen side.jpgroof to back.jpgtable toilet door.jpgwash room.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back