Motorhome safe NOW SOLD THANK YOU

The laird

Rally Organiser

Removed from my van anyone interested similar to this (used )

7FEA6384-2E83-4638-A241-C7F82CC4FDF5.png

Last edited:
Unless the burglar is a numpty they will have watched the dozens videos on how to open them.

Removed from my van anyone interested similar to this (used )
I installed one in the Dethleffs, Gordon, which I removed when I sold it, I haven't bothered reinstalling in the Arto. Next time I see you I will let you see what I have done to keep important stuff, safe.

Overall, though, if MH is completely nicked, your stuffed anyway!!

Thanks for that input
Sorry, wasn't thinking, they are very useful for putting stuff that's important to know where they always are and so "someone" doesn't move/lose them.

• Funny
Reactions: Rec
I have a laptop safe in my van Gordon, it is too small for my present laptop but they are invaluable for keeping important papers or possessions in, any lock can be picked if you know how but I believe in making it harder for the Scrote's who think they can take anything of value from me easily, I have kids for that🤔

No doubt a safe of sorts is an extra layer of security for valuables. Fair to say if you are away for a period of time from your motor and a lowlife does break in, they have free rein take their time to do whatever.

If overnight while you are sleeping, they lowlife is limited with what they can do and grab at with your personal stuff locked away. Also, having dog helps, a Jack Russel and sharp as a tack and rip an intruders face off.

October break 2021 I was parked up here, next to rubbish bin, windscreen facing the river. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.6...4!1sGUfZE31rzoj5wDBIy7XPMA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

It was fairly late and dark, I had dog with me for his last walk and light only from streetlights, I saw this guy with his back against nearside of MH, I flicked torch on and asked if was OK (being careful and tactile) I got some BS, I put dog in, then returned outside, the scrote was gone. We can't be too careful these days, and always be on guard. Shitty old world!!

There was one fitted in an awkward place on my van when I bought it so I removed it as it was very heavy and payload on my van was small. It was too small to fit all my £50 notes in anyway :rolleyes:.
Its now in the house and used more as a firesafe for valuables... its not totally fireproof obviously but would give some protection, more than a biscuit tin anyway.
In the van, I do have a "hideaway" for passports etc but don't carry much cash and no real valuables anyway.
K ;)

I was given a little hideaway device for christmas for the Motorhome a couple of years ago and used it to hide away a few hundred quid when I went on a roadtrip down south.
Very effective as I totally forgot about it and only remembered when van was in for an MOT a few months later :) Nice surprise though :D

I was given a little hideaway device for christmas for the Motorhome a couple of years ago and used it to hide away a few hundred quid when I went on a roadtrip down south.
Very effective as I totally forgot about it and only remembered when van was in for an MOT a few months later :) Nice surprise though :D
You wee plutocrat. you! You're very similar to Elaine, who will ferret about in handbags/pockets etc looking for a lost item, fail to find it, but retrieve a £10 or £20 note [and the odd white fiver ...], and remark, 'Ooh, I forgot I had that! But I haven't worn this for a long time!', thus proving that a} she has too many clothes and accessories; and b] she also has too much money ... :D

Elaine's definition of being skint is being down her last £500 a few days before Pension Day; mine is being down to 8p and a supermarket trolley release token ... :rolleyes: Where pramatism meets pauperism!

Steve

Steve when you attend next meet where Gordon is attending too, sit down with him and he will tell you a few stories about his collection of white fivers and tenners. Not to mention the saga of Indiana Gordon and his lost tenner in France last year, fascinating listening, will have you on the edge of your seat!!

Steve when you attend next meet where Gordon is attending too, sit down with him and he will tell you a few stories about his collection of white fivers and tenners. Not to mention the saga of Indiana Gordon and his lost tenner in France last year, fascinating listening, will have you on the edge of your seat!!
Now that's something to look forward to, Terry! :D

Steve

There was one fitted in an awkward place on my van when I bought it so I removed it as it was very heavy and payload on my van was small. It was too small to fit all my £50 notes in anyway :rolleyes:.
Its now in the house and used more as a firesafe for valuables... its not totally fireproof obviously but would give some protection, more than a biscuit tin anyway.
In the van, I do have a "hideaway" for passports etc but don't carry much cash and no real valuables anyway.
K ;)
So if the van burned all the fifties are gone to:(

I won't mind a bit telling you them stories steve but they may bore you ,however on another NOTE Terry is a very interesting guy as well he has some great tales about diving, tutoring in the college ,his mrs is French and he is very knowledgeable for places to visit in france ,he loves the coast up you neck of the woods also ,so roll on the next meeting so we can chat
he is frugal nae tighter than me ! I know I know

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back