New purchase vtoman 1500

The laird

Rally Organiser

Bought a vtoman 1500 power bank and just had it delivered today ,goung to kick its back end in hard in the house this week then same again when away
be interesting to see how it performs against my jackory 1000 explorer
WATCH THIS SPACE FOR FINDINGS IN A FEW WEEKS

Last edited:
Bought a vtoman 1500 power bank and just had it delivered today ,goung to kick its back end in hard in the house this week then same again when away
be interesting to see how it performs against my jackory 1000 explorer
WATCH THIS SPACE FOR FINDINGS IN A FEW WEEKS
Is that the "Flashspeed 1500"? I have the Jump 1500X model, but the Flashspeed looks a much nice spec. Be interested in how you find it.

Sure the review I saw was Rob & Lynn & On Tour & with there Discount it come in at £600 & something 🤔 watch below £643.50

Last edited:
Sure the review I saw was Rob & Lynn & On Tour & with there Discount it come in at £600 & something 🤔 watch below £643.50
The current price on Amazon is below £643.50 for anyone. Don't need a Youtuber discount ;)

With the £300 voucher applied and the adding in the JumpLead promo (The VTO Power Stations also allow you to use them as a Battery Jump Starter, which could be handy), The Lead and Power Station combo are £634.99.

(The Power Station actually comes in at under £600 due to the quirky way the total discount is split)

vtoflash.png

I'm a little annoyed as the FlashSpeed 1500 is around the same price as I paid for the Jump 1500X, but looks superior in every aspect. But such is life.

Goes to show that with some stuff - and Power Stations fall into this for sure, just like Computers and TVs - Specs are constantly improving and prices are not increasing and likely falling, so no point in buying for a future need, just a current one. If you need one for 6 months time, buy in 6 months.

David I was talking with terry last night just say this exact things evolution eh.we have jackory 1000explorer another great bit of kit not old but charge times have improved so much in such a short time
today we used Fiona's shark hoover on the vtoman after toaster,kettle.microwave and now hoover it still had 88% left iron getting tried later ,both travel and big steam one

Thursday 09th Toaster used no issues at all sitting at 86% charge

Last edited:
David I was talking with terry last night just say this exact things evolution eh.we have jackory 1000explorer another great bit of kit not old but charge times have improved so much in such a short time
today we used Fiona's shark hoover on the vtoman after toaster,kettle.microwave and now hoover it still had 88% left iron getting tried later ,both travel and big steam one
something I found with my Jump 1500X .... The fan would come on every 10-15 minutes for around a minute even when the inverter load was pretty minimal, which I found surprising. Yes if the load is big, but not for 100W or so?

I was using this in the house to run the TV, Sky Box, Internet Router and a couple of LED mains lights during a power cut and so the Power Station was in the sitting room and that fan was quite intrusive.

Yes, Gordon and I discussed how portable power station technology is constantly evolving. Excluding the Jackery solar panels, and I have owned my Explorer 1000 for less than a year, for what I paid for Explorer, I could buy two VTOMAN units........................c'est la vie.

Update= Saturday 11th 2 hours solid with the wife's sewing machine ,I pad charged fully ,2 led pir house lights for cupboards in house ,I phone charged 64% charge still in machine
13*45 fast charge on I pad with 24% =15*40 /63% left and I pad at 60% charge
18*00 hrs I pad fully charged = 62% still left charge
got another led light on charge from swmbo craft room
18*00 hours light put onto charge totally flat ,now 22*15 light fully charged and power bank at 50% power left ,we are both very very impressed with it at present

Attachments

• IMG_3544.jpeg
    IMG_3544.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Okay so I have only managed to drop it to 50% storage after all things charged /useage etc
put Vtoman onto charge (mains) at 09*25 fully charged 100% at 09*55 very very impressed
For what we have used and charged up from vtoman the actual recharge time must beat the power cost to charge the unit back up
will try in van this week,air fryer.toaster,induction cooker ,kettle should be a good hard test imho

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back