Nice conversion

I wonder what that costs compared to a conventional MH of similar type 🤔

Looks good and I bet was a lot cheaper than a regular Motorhome by using a retired caravan.
Although I think that solar panel fitting at the front is a big ugly :(

I always like the original Eribacars - basically an Eriba Caravan dropped on a - usually Renault - Van Chassis. same idea :)

Last edited:
It looks nicely done, but must ground quite easily at the back with the long overhang.

I wonder what that costs compared to a conventional MH of similar type 🤔
Peanuts, used caravans are very cheap, It looks to be a fairly old early noughties Chassis cab too.

If the guy had been there I would have asked him about it.
I have a feeling that I might know the owner, met him a cople of times wilding up the Northumberland coast a long time ago. He had something similar back then, which he had converted himself. His brother was a stalwart on wildcamping years ago.

I have a feeling that I might know the owner, met him a cople of times wilding up the Northumberland coast a long time ago. He had something similar back then, which he had converted himself. His brother was a stalwart on wildcamping years ago.
I never got the chance to talk to him Jim.

It always amazes me the room in a caravan compared to a motorhome from the outside the dimensions can look similar but inside a caravan always seems massive compared to a motorhome I know you take the cab distance off but even at that the caravan always feels more roomy.

It always amazes me the room in a caravan compared to a motorhome from the outside the dimensions can look similar but inside a caravan always seems massive compared to a motorhome I know you take the cab distance off but even at that the caravan always feels more roomy.
True but depends on the build, i went to belfast kings hall 2 years in a row before building my box, only seen one van with a clear isle, other you would have had to have limbo dancing classes to get round tables and clutter, and many had a daft step half way up the floor, why.

Apart from the long overhang which a lot of vans have it looks like a decent job, my only concern from just one picture would be the structure and strength of the join.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back