Palermo boiler

Janice

Can anyone please tell me where the boiler is situated in a 1994 Palermo and any advice on winterisation would be helpful
Thank you Jan

Hi Jan.
I have a later Autosleeper Palermo (2006) and the gas heater is in a storage unit under the bed at the very rear of the Moho. In the same unit you'll find the fresh water tank and the drain tap for the fresh water tank (which you'll need to use when preparing your Moho for the winter).
The storage unit is best accessed from the external locker door which, as you probably know, is just under the large window adjacent to the bed and on the offside of the Moho. I think the main difference in your and my Palermo is the layout of the kitchen/seating area.
I hope this helps,

Colin :):):)

Thank you Colin
My Palermo is 2004, stupid mistake!
Your information is very helpful The information booklet tells you to attend to a lot of things but not where they are situated eg fuses which took a lot of finding!
thanks again, happy motoring
Jan 🚐🙂

You're very welcome, Jan.
I've had my Palermo for a number of years now and am very pleased with it. I hope that you will be, too!
I've only ever seen one other Palermo and that was owned by a family who wild camped right next to me on the banks of the Loire about 5 years ago.
If I can help in any other way please feel free to send me a PM - I may not notice a general post about your Palermo. I have pretty much all the manuals for the bits and pieces that Autosleeper fitted as well as the 'manual' that Autosleeper supplied to the original owner.
Enjoy your Moho,

You're very welcome, Jan.
I've had my Palermo for a number of years now and am very pleased with it. I hope that you will be, too!
I've only ever seen one other Palermo and that was owned by a family who wild camped right next to me on the banks of the Loire about 5 years ago.
If I can help in any other way please feel free to send me a PM - I may not notice a general post about your Palermo. I have pretty much all the manuals for the bits and pieces that Autosleeper fitted as well as the 'manual' that Autosleeper supplied to the original owner.
Enjoy your Moho,

Thank you Colin

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply but I have been away in the Moho for a while

I took your advice and have now winterised the van and emptied all water

Enjoy your winter months

Janice 🚐😊

Thank you Colin

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply but I have been away in the Moho for a while

I took your advice and have now winterised the van and emptied all water

Enjoy your winter months

Janice 🚐😊

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back