Posts in Forums running off track need intervention HA HA WITHDRAWN I GIVE UP LOL

Are you some kind of uppity middle class wannabe?

Lard is the staff of life. I'm surprised you haven't got Rickets, Boils and Impetigo.
I got into veggie Lard when catering for a group of kids with various ethnic, religious and dietary needs.

Out here,in the sticks, they don't use refined lard, they just render down lumps of pig fat, from the butchers.
We just use olive oil, we've 2 refineries in the village.
That probably explains why I've picked up Rickets, boils and impetigo, since we last met..

I got into veggie Lard when catering for a group of kids with various ethnic, religious and dietary needs.

Out here,in the sticks, they don't use refined lard, they just render down lumps of pig fat, from the butchers.
We just use olive oil, we've 2 refineries in the village.
That probably explains why I've picked up Rickets, boils and impetigo, since we last met..
Is that a bad habit you have, picking up stuff you don't know where its been. I picked up an old sofa once, turned out to be a flea farm! :oops:

Is that a bad habit you have, picking up stuff you don't know where its been. I picked up an old sofa once, turned out to be a flea farm! :oops:
Before I met my lady wife.
I picked up....
Ah but that's going off topic

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back