RIP Donald (Fifer)

Admin

Administator

It is always a sad day when I have to share the news of a member passing. On Sunday, 21st April, Donald passed away unexpectedly the day after his 64th birthday. This has left his Wife, Thea, understandably heartbroken.

Donald was a regular at the Northern and Scottish meets; I will remember him for our great campfire conversations. He was an active community member for nearly ten years, and he and Thea are known for sharing their knowledge of Wild Camping in Scotland with other members.

I want to pass on my condolences to Thea for her loss.

Phil

Last edited:
Sad news indeed, Phil. Donald and Thea were a very humorous couple together, always good to chat to with at meets. Donald will be sadly missed.

Our condolences to Thea and family 😥

Last edited:
We never do the rallies but it's always sad to lose one of our own.

Condolences to Thea and family.

RIP Donald and condolences to Thea and the family.

Kind regards,
Del

Very sad news. Condolences to Thea and family.
We met them only once, Meg; at Kelso, after my coffee episode, when Thea volunteered a fistful of painkillers for me. A lovely gesture.

Our condolences to Thea and family

Steve and Elaine

What can I say ,great couple ,Donald had a clever funny other side to him I know off,A memory I have off him which sticks in my head was I was coming down from Invergorden with a fully loaded truck and Donald and Thea were on the road in the van pulling the wee red car behind and when I or they passed me it was a really funny double take on Donald's face when he realised it was moi in the truck ,great memories at meets ,wild and motorhomer ,Donald will be missed by many as will be by his family
Condolences to Thea and his Family
Fiona and myself
Rip Donald

Sad news. Our sincere condolences to Thea and family.
Roy and Pauline.

I'm sorry to hear the sad news, Donald will be missed on the forum and at the meets.
Condolences to his wife and the family.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss Thea you and Donald were one of first members we meet at Brin meeting
Condolences to you and your family

So sad! Donald and Thea were great company at Meets, with such an acute sense of humour. We spent many hours chatting in the awning, sharing a bottle of something and enjoying their company. It was always a pleasure to bump into them.
Many condolencies to Thea, whose heart must be breaking, and to the family. RIP Donald, you will be sadly missed.
Rog and Chris

Such sad news Donald and Thea were great friends and were always helpful to everyone.
Condolences to Thea and family

Back