Scorpion S5 Tracker

That's what is fitted to our motorhome.

Is it OK Looks top of Range ? Do you have the added Remote Function ?

These are highly rated, he posts some recoveries on their Youtube when he goes out looking for plant, cars etc.

Is it OK Looks top of Range ? Do you have the added Remote Function ?
Yes you have remote also keypad within the mh and a fob this is what they call key theft protection which has some sort of transponder which alerts the system all is good. I found out the battery was flat in the fob only due to getting a call from the minder stating the motorhome had been moved on further reading up the transponder is an addition to the keypad to disarm the tracker.

Had fitted about 18 months ago the S5+, no idea what the difference between that and the S5 is apart from price. I do not have a remote or a keypad. I do have two fobs which they say no fob/no start which works. Phone app seems reliable.

Had fitted about 18 months ago the S5+, no idea what the difference between that and the S5 is apart from price. I do not have a remote or a keypad. I do have two fobs which they say no fob/no start which works. Phone app seems reliable.
I forgot about the phone app, great for finding the van if you have had too many.🍻

Think the S5+ is the Dogs Dangly Bits.... as it's Tracker/Alarm/Imobilizer all in one. I think the remote stops the engine if it's being Stolen would have thought the S5+ would ave had that function for the cost of it.

Think the S5+ is the Dogs Dangly Bits.... as it's Tracker/Alarm/Imobilizer all in one. I think the remote stops the engine if it's being Stolen would have thought the S5+ would ave had that function for the cost of it.
Not aware of it being an alarm in the sense of, if someone tries to break in, an alarm goes off. If it is moved without one of the fobs being present an alarm will be raised. The immobiliser is activated once the ignition key is removed and the engine should not start if one of the fobs is not present.
Just looked and the alarm can be added to the S5+.

We have the Moving Intelligence (Phantom) version and that looks a good deal in comparison

This looks ok it's got an Imobilizer as well.
That looks like the one I have fitted in mine. I'm pleased with it.
If you are having a tracker fitted for insurance purposes you will need to check with them if this is acceptable, my guess is it will be.

Should be accepted by all Insurance Companies as it's top of the Range Cat 5 , interested in this as it has the Imobilizer ,rang & asked if it would affect our Original Van Alarm they said not.

I have just had fitted the Smartrack S7 Protector Pro. Insurance Approved Car Tracker with all the bells and whistles . Let us hope it lives up to its reputation.

We have just had the Scorpion S5 fitted for insurance purposes, seems a good bit of kit. We use our mobiles as a fob and Sunday we were called as my husband hadn’t activated blue tooth on his mobile. This has happened twice, we either get a call or a pre recorded message.

I have just had fitted the Smartrack S7 Protector Pro. Insurance Approved Car Tracker with all the bells and whistles . Let us hope it lives up to its reputation.
Also let's hope you don't have to find out.....but it is piece of mind you can only do so much to keep hold of them....I think I will be getting the Scorpion S 5 Plus as an additional piece of Security to add to my Disklock & Thatcham Alarm . 👍

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back