Scorpion S5 Tracker

I didn't post the link for the prices. I posted the link for the information on the different models and information. To help. " If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" Keep me and my big wedge out of it. :)

No experience of this sort of tracker, but I find a tracker really useful. Yes, it might help find a stolen van, but that's unlikely to be needed.

I find the tracker useful for retracing past adventures, for finding it when parked in unfamiliar towns, for knowing what's happening when it's in for service, or just being reassured thst ot's still where I parked it.

However, the cost makes a difference. My trackers cost about £30 each to buy, plus a server subscription (£1 per month) and a sim card subscription (I got mine for a one-off £5, but nowadays allow for £5 to £10 per year).

You get a web login to track, or can use a free app on a phone.

The ones that report their position by SMS are a bit useless and the free tracker servers don't keep past records long enough.

Looks a good set up having Thatcham Cat 7 waiting to be set up ,which is the lower Cat with the S5 being the better option , still a good Tracking System though.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back