Scottish air

Probably the nearest we'll get to lots of aires in Scotland :Smiling_Emoji_with_

I think it was probably line caught air ?

he could make a pound or two if he went into business with it......BOTTLED FRESH SCOTTISH AIR... fresh as the breeze frooom boneeey scoootland

good possibility.......after all the managed to market and sell water in a bottle... from this place and that place ........

The laird;n3854 said:
Undercutting me again bill,what’s the world coming to?

Yes but he's doing cheaper areas, Scottish air has to be dearer especially if it's aged.

Is there a difference in price in wether it's highland air or lowland .

annie did get some last time she was in scotland but it was flavoured with vodka as she got it to close to her van sd regards aged do you mean oldish

For best results I think it should be stored in oak barrels before being bottled and definitely hand dived.

Unfortunately the only stock I have is from the lothians just now but boy it packs a punch still
just like this bottled water I have from the pentlandite crystal clear pure as a virg eh i diversify

The laird;n3906 said:
Unfortunately the only stock I have is from the lothians just now but boy it packs a punch still
just like this bottled water I have from the pentlandite crystal clear pure as a virg eh i diversify

It wont catch on, nobody would be stupid enough to buy bottles of water when it comes out of the tap for free

How do you dispose of you’re air once used and is it fart free heard there’s been traces of fart in the air around Edinburgh especially round Bathgate area.

Wully;n3950 said:
How do you dispose of you’re air once used and is it fart free heard there’s been traces of fart in the air around Edinburgh especially round Bathgate area.
G.t .f that means got to fart,let yer wind gan free!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back