Seal

martin555

Free Member

Hi hope I'm posting in the right place as im new to forums I have a swift motorhome and I'm looking to know we're I can get rubber bumper seal trim hopefully someone can help please

Thanks Martin Screenshot_20230110-155045_WhatsApp.jpg20230112_152036.jpg

Hello martin555,

Welcome to the forum, and I hope that we can all show you what a helpful place it is. You cannot PM members yourself, but I've tried to help you by sending one.

I've sent a PM to "trevskoda" who is a highly respected member, full of helpful advice, and even better, he lives in Northern Ireland too, which is a bonus.

I am certain that when he sees the PM he will be keen to post on your thread to help you.

John

Yes, you are absolutely right, which is why I invited Trev to post on martin555's thread and referenced to it in my last paragraph. 🙂

Reactions: GMJ
There is a motor home workshop just outside Ballyclare on the rd to Templepatrick, hard to get anything here as im sure you well know, you could also try a coach builder, if you can find one these days, even a boat trim shop may have some, but these to are like hens teeth these days.

Hello again martin555,

I strongly recommend you take Trev's kind advice.

If it's fixable in Northern Ireland, he's the man to ask. He's a good man.

I know o learies do the actual separate bumper parts, over £1k for all, but I couldn't see the seal so ring them as they don't list everything.

Seems they sold out of my bumper but I found this which might do if you don't like the idea of the PU sealant

The truth is there is really no one here who does anything, most stuff I have to bring in from the mainland.
Also folk here dont fix anything or spend money, tight gits we are. 😂
But very friendly, kind and warm hearted. I took my wife back to the hospital she was born in, and it's a supermarket now, except for the maternity wing that is listed and remains to this day. She was very emotional. 🙂

Hi hope I'm posting in the right place as im new to forums I have a swift motorhome and I'm looking to know we're I can get rubber bumper seal trim hopefully someone can help
see if you can see anything here

But very friendly, kind and warm hearted. I took my wife back to the hospital she was born in, and it's a supermarket now, except for the maternity wing that is listed and remains to this day. She was very emotional. 🙂
'Hello, has Mrs Murphy given birth yet?'
'Is this her first child?'
'Naw, it's her husband ...' :D

Steve

If they built them properly in the first place you would not need thick seals like that to cover up the shoddy fit of panels.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back