Sheepskin style seat covers (now sold)

The laird

Rally Organiser

Hello peeps ,I have a set of seat covers (sheep skin style white) un used unopened. Brand new for sale with matching arm rest covers. Built in head restraints
They are for seats with integrated seat belts built onto seats (reels) I paid £95 will take £70 can bring them to hereford meeting
as I say new unopened

IMG_3404.png

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the sheep/welsh jokes to start anytime now!! ...................... PS I've got TAG envy looking at the windscreen 😀

That's one of the disadvantages of breaking your ankle when you're in your 30's, I can't wear wellies.
What have I miss out on all these years🤔🫠😆

Hello peeps ,I have a set of seat covers (sheep skin style white) un used unopened. Brand new for sale with matching arm rest covers. Built in head restraints
They are for seats with integrated seat belts built onto seats (reels) I paid £95 will take £70 can bring them to hereford meeting
as I say new unopened

View attachment 68869
I realise that these are now gone, but I'd still like to know more about them. Where did you get them from? I have been looking for ones like these with very little success. £95 would not be a problem if I could find them.

I realise that these are now gone, but I'd still like to know more about them. Where did you get them from? I have been looking for ones like these with very little success. £95 would not be a problem if I could find them.
I could get you 2 compleat sheep for £20, fresh too. 😂

This is two company's hope this helps

IMG_3407.pngIMG_3405.png

You could try motorhomeseatcovers.co.uk, they are based at Stockport, Manchester and make faux sheepskin seat covers for various makes of Motorhome.

Oh, I tried motorhome seat covers. Went there at lunchtime, so all the staff were having their break. So the boss talked to us.

He looked at the seats in the van, said the were happy to make new seat covers (and the price was good), but the colour we wanted wasn't in stock. He said to phone him in three weeks time when they should be arriving.

So I rang in three week time, and in four weeks time, and in four and a half weeks time. Each time the boss' secretary's was 'unable' to put me through to him. And nobody else knew which material was the one I wanted.

So I decided to look elsewhere.

Oh, I tried motorhome seat covers. Went there at lunchtime, so all the staff were having their break. So the boss talked to us.

He looked at the seats in the van, said the were happy to make new seat covers (and the price was good), but the colour we wanted wasn't in stock. He said to phone him in three weeks time when they should be arriving.

So I rang in three week time, and in four weeks time, and in four and a half weeks time. Each time the boss' secretary's was 'unable' to put me through to him. And nobody else knew which material was the one I wanted.

So I decided to look elsewhere.
something has happened to that company in the last 2 years as we have been using them for ages . must have had 6 sets for us & friends all said good quality's but last set about 6 months a go was crap badly sewn the wife had to alter them PLUS the price was doubled what we paid last time so we will be taking them off now & again to was rather than buy new which we have done & look new again on a cool wash .cheyenne

Oh, this was a good while ago, before lockdown. Since then I bought sheepskin covers which are now getting a bit tatty.

The boss took us all round the works, looking for the right material.

It was clear that they concentrated on making good quality seat covers and not on sales and marketing.

I suspect that someone else has taken over the business. Perhaps that was something to do with why the boss was being unavailable.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back