*SOLD OUT* Motorhomer.com **PREMIUM EVENT** 14th - 19th November 2024 @ Goosnargh Social Club

*SOLD OUT* Motorhomer.com **PREMIUM EVENT** 14th - 19th November 2024 @ Goosnargh Social Club
Posted by jeffmossy
Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports And Social Club
Thursday, November 14, 2024 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, November 14, 2024 - 10:00 AM
End: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 - 01:00 PM
Jeff, will you be selling ‘Madness Hats’ as well as Fez’s?
At the moment, in our house, it’s looking like one Madness hat and one Mod tee shirt.

The hats are madness fez hats without madness on them Roger, if I got hats with madness printed on them, they would have cost £10 more 🤔, the to shirts are black SKA to shirts

Ah! Didn’t realise they were called fez hats, we’ve always known them as ‘Pork Pie’ hats or just Madness hats. Ok Jeff, thanks a lot 👍

Ah! Didn’t realise they were called fez hats, we’ve always known them as ‘Pork Pie’ hats or just Madness hats. Ok Jeff, thanks a lot 👍
On the 1st page header of this thread, if you look at the 2nd midlife song, Lip up Fatty, then you will see the saxophonist with a fez hat on, that is the hats I have got (y)

Well done jeff think this must be a record to sell out this quick credit to you n Lorraine for your hard graft mate
Thanks Gordon, we were looking for something different than the usual pop band / singer, and when the chance came to book a SKA band I thought this could be the change that we want, so I decided to take a chance and book the band not knowing if it was what our members wanted, but WOW it looked like it was the right move and I am so happy that I booked this superb band. I am 100% positive Midlife won't let us down. I definitely cannot wait. BIG THANK YOU to Earby Mick for his help in introducing Richard to me, without Mick this event would not have been happening (y). Also a massive,massive thank you to Midlife for fitting us in during their very busy scheduled year, roll on November 2024

Hi Jeff, can you please put us on the reserve list for this - all nights - and 2 tickets if and when we get on the main list. thanks.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back