Thetford c250

I have a Thetford c250 electric flush toilet + built in sog system for sale the only reason is I've change to a full shower room with a porta potty looking For £95 or offers close to .I have to say it does have a fault as the red full light flashers all the time no idea why.but I would say its still a very cheap loo.

View attachment 72100View attachment 72101View attachment 72102View attachment 72103View attachment 72104View attachment 72105
the red light is to tell you the cassette is has been taken out ( so not to dump ) OR not pushed in properly OR there is a fault
BUT having said that its to cheap . the cassette cost more on its own i would put it on EBAY myself

On my previous Pössl campervan I only had 50 liters of fresh water so, I designed a special system that would recirculate the shower water. On the drain I made a 5 liter reservoir filled with stone pebbles that acted as a primary skin/hair filter and built 2 activated carbon canisters and also had an UV filter. The shower head was controlled by a push button. When you went for a shower, pressing the button would start the sequence. Fresh water would start to flow through the shower head until it reached the drain reservoir and tripped the working level sensor. At this point, a motorized 3 way valve would change position closing the fresh water and starting a circulating pump to continue the shower with the pre-filtered drain water passing the activated carbon filters to reduce the soap contents and finally through the UV to kill the germs ;). You could keep this for as long as you wanted (remember not to pee in the shower :cool:). I live in Portugal so, I would rather have a long "cold" water shower than a quick no so hot one. When you're satisfied with the shower,a new press of the button would reverse the 3 way valve and connect the drain pump. This would give a final rinse with fresh water and replace the water in the filter cartridges.

I removed the system when I sold the van and didn't feel the need to mount it on the new one. I now have 140 liters of water and I'm mainly restricted by the cassette toilet's capacity which regulate my visits to the service stations.

Poor guy is choked with motion
sorry predictatext should read choked with emotion
Let's put a lid on this and try n help to shift it for him
I'm asking a few guys I know this weekend jeff incase they know anyone

Poor guy is choked with motion
sorry predictatext should read choked with emotion
Let's put a lid on this and try n help to shift it for him
I'm asking a few guys I know this weekend jeff incase they know anyone
It is a toilet thread after all. 😉

Hey Jeff, I was raking around the basement this afternoon looking for the soldering iron, I came across an object that reminded me of this thread you started, I’ll post a pic tomorrow👍😁😳

I'm interested, I need to study some diagrams to see about fitment to a 1999 A/S Polensa which has a silly pneumatic pump to flush. Does anyone know where I could find fitting dimensions? This one looks as if it needs to be fitted some distance in from the inside wall.

I'm interested, I need to study some diagrams to see about fitment to a 1999 A/S Polensa which has a silly pneumatic pump to flush. Does anyone know where I could find fitting dimensions? This one looks as if it needs to be fitted some distance in from the inside wall.
The cassette can be taken out for any side or even the back the base is 550mm x 320mm .

Jeff, once you finally part company with your throne, you will miss it I found this yesterday, and I immediately thought of you. I will get this to you do you can remember all the good times you had on your throne. Either blue tac to your van dash, or install within your dedicated shower room 👍

IMG_5711.jpegIMG_5712.jpeg

Ask Jeff for measurements , really helpful bloke ! One of the most knowledgeable people on here and most people like him 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍
Thanks andyjanet, I have PMd Jeff. I'll take the risk without studying measurements. They could land men on the moon when I-wor-a-lad so I am confident that it's not beyond the wit of man to glue it into a Poly.

Back