This is great!

just watched another vid on this , reminds me what self build is all about and why i left another forum devoted to self building. for me it's about finding a way of affording to take your family travelling . this guy's managed it low budget ,and you can see how chuffed his boy is ! on the other forum , many would have looked down on this lot , and some were even suggesting basic standards of build to be enforced by the DVLA so they wouldn't have to see such creations !
our old morris ,FLO , the only van we ever named , introduced us to the world of campervanning, and of course , wildcamping. we had our first trip abroad in her too , the Isle of Wight in November with no heating or insulation - we loved it ! same as them , top speed 45mph, rarely had a car in front of us, and drove like a rudderless boat . had to get a bigger van when kid no 3 came along, but many fond memories

Absolutely brilliant and so enthusiastic. It has to be a place for everything and everything in its place

Good luck to them but I don't know if I could handle the small space with kids for any length of time.

Are there two vehicles or do three travel in the back?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back