Travel with a Dog

I see a lot of people are using the clips that attach by slotting into a seatbelt fitment. These don't work for my dog as he steps on the release button and they spring open. Probably ok with a small dog or one that doesn't move around much.

Does depend a bit on clip location and orientation - my belt is a loose tail that doesn't reach the floor and button pushes along the line of belt.
Clever dog by the way 😀

I see a lot of people are using the clips that attach by slotting into a seatbelt fitment. These don't work for my dog as he steps on the release button and they spring open. Probably ok with a small dog or one that doesn't move around much.
Chloe used to do this, not sure if deliberate....doubt it in her case as she continued to sit as though still attached! We managed to get over it by pushing the connection down into the gap.

I'm not convinced that the spring gate or the screw gate crabs I couldn't see any shackles, are cheap, neither is the sling. I ts likely these will be rated at 24KN with the gate closed, 9KN with the gate open. But they are meant to be loaded along the length. But then there are 2 crabs, probably better to use screw gates around the anchor points.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back