Warning Spain and Portugal

Pauljenny

Foul weather warning from the local public notification authority.
Basically it's going to be windy and wet, for the next few days.
A North Atlantic cold front will make life unpleasant north of a line between Lisbon and Benidorm.. ish.
Avoid high ground and exposure to the N.W. gusts.
I can offer no guarantee to the forecast.
I have a large pinch of salt, to hand.
But, do watch out, they aren't always wrong..
Take care.
P

Foul weather warning from the local public notification authority.
Basically it's going to be windy and wet, for the next few days.
A North Atlantic cold front will make life unpleasant north of a line between Lisbon and Benidorm.. ish.
Avoid high ground and exposure to the N.W. gusts.
I can offer no guarantee to the forecast.
I have a large pinch of salt, to hand.
But, do watch out, they aren't always wrong..
Take care.
P
The peeing rain reached Zaragoza this afternoon, just as I was emerging from the supermarket with 6 x 275g vacuum sealed packs of Lavazza (over £1 per pack cheaper than UK prices) and some other odds 'n' sods (4 pairs of deck shoes that I destroy in about 3-4 weeks per pair, because of my weird way of walking; I put it down to being a businessman, and needing to walk like that, to murder a very old joke). Only 0.7km back to the Van, so coffee and shoes only slightly damp! :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Fine here in Benicarlo
Are you on the beach Aire (with the white marquee thingy) or on a site? We were on the beach Aire about 1 week ago for a couple of nights whilst we had a kitchen tap replaced at Tambo Motorhomes and visited B340 Bikes to get a spare set of brake pads for the Bewbik Dublin Ebikes. We know how to have fun ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Are you on the beach Aire (with the white marquee thingy) or on a site? We were on the beach Aire about 1 week ago for a couple of nights whilst we had a kitchen tap replaced at Tambo Motorhomes and visited B340 Bikes to get a spare set of brake pads for the Bewbik Dublin Ebikes. We know how to have fun ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve
We are on a campsite, we were going to head up to montblanc zaragosa, today but looking at the forecast we have decided to stay here another day

We are on a campsite, we were going to head up to montblanc zaragosa, today but looking at the forecast we have decided to stay here another day
When we had the caravan, we used to stay at Camping Alegria, about 600m from the Beach Aire. Fond memories of Alegria, it's where I had my heart attack in 2020 ...

We're on the Aire at Campus de Rio, Zaragoza at present, but moving on to Miranda de Ebro today. Campus de Rio is about a 500m walk to the Tram Line to the city, or about 3km cycle ride into the Old Town, all of the journey on the flat network of Cycle Lanes. Only drawback is the absence of accessible public loos, as I moaned about on another Thread!

Steve

Last edited:
When we had the caravan, we used to stay at Camping Alegria, about 600m from the Beach Aire. Fond memories of Alegria, it's where I had my heart attack in 2020 ...

We're on the Aire at Campus de Rio, Zaragoza at present, but moving on to Miranda de Ebro today. Campus de Rio is about a 500m walk to the Tram Line to the city, or about 3km cycle ride into the Old Town, all of the journey on the flat network of Cycle Lanes. Only drawback is the absence of accessible public loos, as I moaned about on another Thread!

Steve
Unfortunately we are homeward bound now, we have the tunnel on Thursday

The neighbours wish it would, but the local forecast/ pack of fibs and guesses, says that nothing too spectacular is due.
Where's Michael Fish, these days ?
Just looked at the birthdays, in my paper.
Young Mr Fish is 80 today.
Coincidence,or what ?

6 degrees, NW wind.

Walked 200 metres into it.

Could feel the family jewels. Turning to ice..

10 minutes in front of a fan heater, may save the day.

Stop being a wimp Paul. Most of us on here suffer occasionally from wind. Mind you, I don’t normally worry about which direction it comes from.
Good luck with the fan heater.

6 degrees, NW wind.

Walked 200 metres into it.

Could feel the family jewels. Turning to ice..

10 minutes in front of a fan heater, may save the day.
Drink a glass of anti freeze, cheaper than using electric to protect the ancient family jewels!

I have some neighbours/friends staying at Mikkis at the moment, they have had the odd rain shower but sadly it means they have to spend more time in the Bar!
We’re at figueira camping car aire at the moment that isn’t far away, I don’t think🤔
Is it busy there , I think I’ve read it can be full🤔?

Back