Weather Report..................

It's like a scene from, " Ice cold in Alex ", here.
I'm playing the John Mills part.
18 degrees at the crack of 9.15, under an unremitting blue sky and no wind.
The Sun beating down on our bronzed bodies.
It was an ordeal to climb down from the upper terrace to the mezzanine, to pick my breakfast orange.
Please send help.
£8 will keep us in Lidl gin for 2 days
£2 will provide life-saving tonic, to prevent Malaria.
We are struggling to keep up with the demand for ice cubes, but are ok for lemons.
Our stiff upper lips are parched.

It's like a scene from, " Ice cold in Alex ", here.
I'm playing the John Mills part.
18 degrees at the crack of 9.15, under an unremitting blue sky and no wind.
The Sun beating down on our bronzed bodies.
It was an ordeal to climb down from the upper terrace to the mezzanine, to pick my breakfast orange.
Please send help.
£8 will keep us in Lidl gin for 2 days
£2 will provide life-saving tonic, to prevent Malaria.
We are struggling to keep up with the demand for ice cubes, but are ok for lemons.
Our stiff upper lips are parched.

I think the Portuguese smug filter must be due for renewal, you need to get a more modern one Paul, you know, one that buzzes and gives you a message saying “service now” ..............
Anyway no such blueness in Cheshire after a lot of overnight rain, it is now dry with the wind gusting at 40 mph so Dennis is treating us more kindly than Ciara, for now ........

I think the Portuguese smug filter must be due for renewal, you need to get a more modern one Paul, you know, one that buzzes and gives you a message saying “service now” ..............
Anyway no such blueness in Cheshire after a lot of overnight rain, it is now dry with the wind gusting at 40 mph so Dennis is treating us more kindly than Ciara, for now ........
Smug filter has just come back from the workshop, Dave.
I've also connected via a Tact supply valve, which injects subtleness directly into the output stream.
All seems to be working this end.

I won't attach a pic.. All my clothes have fallen off.
21 degrees in the shade.. Bloomin warm in the sun.

Smug filter has just come back from the workshop, Dave.
I've also connected via a Tact supply valve, which injects subtleness directly into the output stream.
All seems to be working this end.

I won't attach a pic.. All my clothes have fallen off.
21 degrees in the shade.. Bloomin warm in the sun.

My response can only be .......................

9B8EEFE2-5B8E-4272-9BFF-61E23A9FE0D6.png

It was particularly breezy overnight in Herts. Right now the wind has dropped considerably and it continues to be very mild with an air temperature of about 10°C. It's not raining at the moment but the forecast is for heavy rain this afternoon.
And then tomorrow it should be brightening up and drying out.
My legs have had a rest from the bike this weekend and aren't complaining about the break one bit!

Colin :):):)

Back